Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stu's cat used up its' 9 lives Chops.
rest up so your back gets better soon too! don't get back into it too early

That sucks about your back Chops,rest up mate! Yeah I think she was sleeping under the neighbours car or something poor little cat...1 day til she would have been at the new place I should have locked her inside....but didn't :-( its pretty much my fault!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

That sucks Stu, I love my cat, and would hate to have him gone. RIP to your cat.

Chops, thats no good man, just rest up, do all those little things that need to be done to your bike(s) while your recovering :)

Mate cats do what they want to. Just like woman.

Think about the good times mate. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i arranged all the race and ride days last year.

we had sponsours such as DHZ etc, and race days at murray bridge and acuse with mx atv nationals, but everyone was all talk and people kept on bailing

i arranged all the race and ride days last year.

we had sponsours such as DHZ etc, and race days at murray bridge and acuse with mx atv nationals, but everyone was all talk and people kept on bailing

Yeah mate!! Full props for what you were doing!! Hopefully we can get some crew out there, I just figure we need a bit of a crew first!! Racing is always a bit of a step above just riding and hanging out!! Are you keen to come out to Morgan? looking like it might be the last weekend of June as this stage :thumbup: can have a good chill out of the city good riding and meeting up and sharing ideas with you would be awesome mate! I read through all the old threads seemed like you put a lot of effort in so 2 heads are always better than one mate :thumbup:

yeah our race and ride days had between 10-20 riders, was great.

ill have to let ya know, i have a mini supercoss track at mine that me and about 8 others take our minis out on every few weeks also, where most of u located?

There are a few guys down south keen to ride...not 100% on if ppl want to race or just ride at this stage!! Damn I'm keen in a mini sx track need to get jumping again :thumbup: helps me sleep at night!! Gawler is only 50mins away on a good run!!

Yeah I'm keen, full blown racing would be a while off. But yeah ride days would be good. I'm south and will travel, have to if you want to do anything fun anyway!

Yeah the mini bike racing was fair intense. Murray bridges track was insane

Check the thread in here about Morgan and Eudunda mate!!

Right so what does everyone think about the 28th and 29th of June?? To soon??...The next weekend after that would be the 14th or something of July. 5th and 6th is out so...17/14s and smaller jap or Chinese bikes...I guess you could bring something bigger but you'll have to buy extra beer...thats the condition!

The cost will be chipping in for a load of firewood for the fire up there and a couple of cartons of beer or something for the owner!! So it will be around $20...helmet and leather boots would be a good idea too. If its really wet we'll have to park on the road and get the trike and trailer for the camping gear!! But there are plenty of spots that won't get muddy to ride its basically just the driveway that sucks...but me and that driveway have some scores to settle so I'm driving in again no matter what the weather is doing!!

Byo everything else including dunny roll, solar shower,camp chairs a plus but there is plenty up there! Its all set up like a bush campsite

So who's coming? So far my67xr, cjpw and I.

GooseMan
Chops
el-mato
Anyone ive forgotten...

Who else from SA is keen? Or elsewhere Morgan on the river is pretty close to Victoria. Should be a good weekend!

Little too far fo us bud, if ya have anyhting closer to adelaide i know a few of us may be keen

too far? you guys are 45 minutes closer to there compared to us.
stu and i are down south, Marion and Eden Hills way, and chops is down Port Noarlunga way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back