Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yewwww looking good mate! Lol I didn't even wash mine hahaha to slack and I just mounted my camera too lol can't wait to finally meet some of the sa boys and put a face too the screen name. Is your boy coming too??

looks spick mate. Hope all goes well and looking forward to see some footage and feedback on the pro 190

Nah, the wife and kids have a birthday party to go to.
I'll be in the White Territory with the Miniriders stickers

the pit bike ride day at Murray Bridge MX track, see post 140, there is a link there too

here's a couple of video's from the ride day , i need to raise the camera a bit next time, and sort out the video/sound sync.

[video=youtube;zpOSEiIyMxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOSEiIyMxw[/video]

and the crash video

[video=youtube;JXE_7uAS8sA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXE_7uAS8sA[/video]

I shouldn't laugh but man that looked like my gumby style!! hahaha

You want to plug braaap any more in your tags? lol. No MR love either.

I finally got around to washing the Braaap yesterday, it's the first time it's been out the shed since i came off it.
Might have been me punishing it, lol, nah it was my fault.

It didn't get that dirty up at Murray Bridge.

You might have noticed i have painted the rocker cover just for something different.
And my new Uni Filter is oiled up and fitted too.

Last edited:
I finally got around to washing the Braaap yesterday, it's the first time it's been out the shed since i came off it.
Might have been me punishing it, lol, nah it was my fault.

It didn't get that dirty up at Murray Bridge.

You might have noticed i have painted the rocker cover just for something different.
And my new Uni Filter is oiled up and fitted too.

Rocker cover look great.. perfect color!

Thanks mate,
I still have a few things i want to do to it when i have some spare cash.

The bike needs to go on a diet i think!
I might look into another frame for it, then swap the bits across.
All depends on money i guess.

I like the red rocker cover, i got the idea from my avatar pic i found on an Italian Pit Bike parts site.
And it's a kind of like my Tickford rocker cover on my EL Futura/Fairmont sedan.

They are heavier than their counterparts hey craig, I reckon there is ten kilos difference between my psto and the sis in laws braaap, and hers is only a 125 now.

I wish i had measured how much my Fuse weighed while the Braaap was here
I just put Braaap on the scales,
it weighs 41kg at the rear wheel and 38 kg's at the front, so around 80kg's with a full tank

The Fuse 150cc weighs 83kg Gross according to Atomiks' site

Maybe the Braaap has too much weight up the top end of the frame, making it feel heavier ?
My Fuse was so easy to move around.

daytona anima 190 braaap great australia day

absolutely peed off just seized the braaap 190 . 14.5 hours on it

Latest posts

Back