My Vert officially buggered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they arnt interested in following things up mate, take it to the next level if possible. ask who they are 'contacting' and contact them directly yourself.

Its your right to have what you paid for, next step if nothing is done would be a letter to consumer affairs and find out exactly where you stand. just make sure every possible effort is done on your behalf before going to drastic.

If there is anything I can do(im in melbourne about half hour away from the moto-vert store) let me know.

foolsp33d

Hey thanks heaps Foolsp33d. Ill take the bike back to the shop tomorrow even it means it will sit out back for 2-3weeks. I will get them to call Motovert while Im there and see if something can get sorted. I havent given up on Motovert just yet but if they dont come through with the extended warranty then Ive lost half my 90day warranty.:(

My Local vert dealer says that MOJO in melb is one of the worst places he has dealt with !!

They take for every to answer the phone if they do at all and then they always say they have to call you back !! Then it becomes a waiting game !!

He said that once you place the order they are very quick with parts 2-3 days turn around but it can take 2-3 weeks to get the order placed !!!

Not good !!! hope you get it sorted man !!! My vert will be up for sale very soon !! but not because theres anything wrong, just want to try something different !!

Last edited:
sheet man I went back to the shop in my lunch hour ( long story made short), to see the new and only employee there. but there phone and internet was down so nothing accomplished. he said he would get his sister(shopowners wife) to call motovert and then call me tonite. 10:15pm and no call. Will try again tomorrow.

dam man! id be hounding them on the phone tomorrow if you can. they are burning you warranty by avoiding the problem.. really get up em mate, like BIG TIME

Well i went back to the shop and managed to catch the shopowners wife(she reckons she tryed calling my mobile this morning but no missed calls on there).

She bluntly said I will have to wait until her hubby(owner) gets back mid next week. She did not even want to call motovert to find out waht is going on, but said wait till next week.

ATM i am working 8:00am to 5:00pm so i dont have time to call motovert from home. Still waiting for e-mail from JOSH about extended warranty.Hopefully i can finish b4 5:00pm tomorrow and call JOSH. Really getting the shits
BTW the shop wants me to wait and let them sort everything out for me as they are authorised dealer for motovert but everyday that goes by i lose my warranty.

Last edited:
your warrenty is from the time you first take it back to the shop... so no need to stress about that

yeah dont worry about the warrenty its sorted
if you dont have any luck with josh
i will pull some strings and see what i can find out pm me your details asap
like now if possible
could andy shed any light on the subject
and dont you get lunch i reckon you should start ringing the shop on the hour every day until somthing is done good luck and send me your details

p.s you should have gone the $2300 125 with the chromo frame mine is perfect

your warrenty is from the time you first take it back to the shop... so no need to stress about that
Maybe for jap or euro bikes parts etc.. but my warranty states.
Mojo Motorcycle warrants all of its products against defective workmanship and faulty materials for 90 days from the date of purchase.
copied direct from warranty which is able to be downloaded from mojo website.( thats all the shop did then took engine number etc..)
Also states in warranty that
Warranty Void Conditions
The vehicle is not operated and maintained as recommended in the owners manual.
(i asked about said MANUAL today in the shop and was told the motoverts dont come with a manual.
I was offered either a pitpro manual or a MSO 140s manual. I took none but did take the tool kit offered(screwdriver and sparkplug spanner).
But this may be a way out for motovert to avoid responsibility.

i will pull some strings and see what i can find out pm me your details asap
like now if possible

Drove home at lunch today just to call JOSH. He was unavailabe but was assured by the person answering the phone that the warranty would be e-mailed straight away.
Managed to finish early so rang JOSH again at 3:30pm. Yeah buddy, he says Iv got it here on my computer I will e-mail soon im just really busy ATM then says iv got a call on the other line so gotta go..
5:00pm comes and still no fu@kin e-mail from these pricks. If its not waiting for me when i come all the way home for lunch tomorrow then they are gunna get both fucken barrels.
had ample time and chances. How hard is it to hit send.
Real time consuming.
If I lived in victoria then bike would be delivered back to the factory with 5kgs of C4 in the tank.
MORAL IS DONT BUY A MOTOVERT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
two words mate.. consumer affairs.. it seems you have gone to every possible effort and are just getting shat on.. shoot c.a a letter and let them know, they WILL respond to your email/telephone calls and WILL take the matter seriously, because atm it seems the shops arnt..

Time is my biggest enemy at the moment. I dont have enuff of it. If I had 3-4hrs during the day then i would ensure something is done. I have to rely on people to get back to me which is not happening so next step will be C.A, If it doesnt get sorted IMMEDIATELY when the shopowner gets back. I think T.J. Russell wouldnt care. Hes getting free bikes from MOJO id say.

Mojo Motorcycles Australia
Check this out Flarry. You might learn something. (doubtful)
Former world record holder (mini back flip), TJ Russel, has recently stepped up to a MotoVert Pro and has not looked back! TJ blasted the competition aboard his stock MotoVert PRO model at a national race held at California Fair in Paso Robles, California. TJ will be coming to Australia to compete at the King of the Coast to be held the first weekend in October on the Gold Coast.

Latest posts

Back