R.I.P. James "DvDRip" Scott

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half of miniriders has now gone..
R.I.P James was a top bloke.

Sorry to hear the news, couldnt believe what i just read...

My thoughts go out to his family...from my short time hear on MR, i seen how well liked and knowledged he was.

Def a sad day for MR.

RIP mate.

thats devestating, rip mate, your knowledge, skills and company will be greatly missed in this community!!

my thoughts go out to all his family and close friends

will be greatly missed

r.i.p mate

I dunno what to say.. DvD helped me out a few times, both with bits n pieces on the mini's n pc stuff.

A true minirider, here from the start always there to help out a member in need. You wil be greatly missed brother.

R. I. P. this drinks for you. :(

sp33d.

WTF, im speechless
except for the fact that it was a pleasure knowing James in the short time on here,
and he will be dearly missed by many members here...

R.I.P bro

i thought i might post this from facebook vic miniriders page
34232_134896969864861_1082759325269.jpg

holy shit

i saw rach's status comment last nigh about loosing a spanner spinner but didnt pay much attention to it

wow like wtf

he was such a great help always had ideas and never seemed to be stumped about anything

he will be dearly missed

R.I.P James Scott

This is fkd. Myself and James might of had the odd word. But I still had the upmost respect for the man. R.I.P dvdrip

R.I.P James, only met him for the first time a few weeks when he was tuning my Z for me, top bloke, shame to lose him.

my condolonces to his family.

It is with deep, deep regret that I announce the tragic passing of one our own guys.

Known to the majority of us as DVDRip, James passed away last night.

James was a highly valued, highly respected member of the MiniRiders community, and will be sorely missed for his invaluable help, support and knowledge that he so selflessly offered to us all.
James will be remembered as a remarkable wealth of information, and was always offering assistance, tech support and help for all those who asked.

MiniRiders as a greater community, has indeed lost a true gentleman and friend, and on behalf of the moderation team, i would like to offer my most sincere condolences to James's family, our hearts and thoughts are with them....

A Master Spanner Spinner taken all too soon.

Ride On James.

Tom

X 3 ...

Man I just saw this ... DEVO'D !!!!!! ... I feel like I've just lost a brother ... R.I.P JAMES SCOTT aka DVDRip .......

You will be sorely missed MATE !!!!!! ...

You are now a true Miniriders LEGEND and deserve to be placed at the top of the MINIRIDERS LEGENDS list ....

Last edited:
My condolences...

Every life lost is hard to believe and understand.

Rest In Peace.

Latest posts

Back