rotn50s klx style 150yx build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn lads im struggling to keep the bones together on the v2 155, a 201 kit.:lol_hitting:

You'll love the 177 with TB head, really awesome

I'm like Harry, i WANT 200, hahah

As soon as i get the con in the car fixed and sort a couple of other debts im ordering the 184(177 in the 155) from DHZ( and asking for some TB stickers lol). Then the carby jetting and tuning may ease up a bit as the big valves will have a big piston to talk to haha.

hahahahaha yeah gotta get the stickers.

I might order an akunar cam next week, your getting way to much stuff, i feel left behind!

I was even thinking about down sizing the s35 and going a stage 2 akunar cam, thinking the cam just doesnt deliver at a really low rev range which is whats needed at times for the hills and tight trails.

Hey Roy, no decomp mate, just a stock profile cam like the yx150-160/155z-160ho, from what I have heard the decomp button is the way to go.

As soon as i get the con in the car fixed and sort a couple of other debts im ordering the 184(177 in the 155) from DHZ( and asking for some TB stickers lol). Then the carby jetting and tuning may ease up a bit as the big valves will have a big piston to talk to haha.

I didn't get the stickers :( However i ordered a pack of 6 A4 sheets out of thailand to cover the YZ, this came with 2 Taki stickers (no TB though) and now i have a Taki cam going in it I probably should of saved it :) Oh and P.S. 6 A4 sheets is not enough to stiskcer bomb your bike, you need about 4 times this :p

I was even thinking about down sizing the s35 and going a stage 2 akunar cam, thinking the cam just doesnt deliver at a really low rev range which is whats needed at times for the hills and tight trails.

I think the S25D is a larger cam which gives you that extra torque down low.

I didn't get the stickers :( However i ordered a pack of 6 A4 sheets out of thailand to cover the YZ, this came with 2 Taki stickers (no TB though) and now i have a Taki cam going in it I probably should of saved it :) Oh and P.S. 6 A4 sheets is not enough to stiskcer bomb your bike, you need about 4 times this :p
Sticker bomb build haha, want pics
I think the S25D is a larger cam which gives you that extra torque down low.
Cheers nick I'll look into it mate.

Now I'm confused about cams, good job Mick.

Confused is your middle name Phil bahahaha. You should run a crow cam mate, you know cut and shut. A Phil grind cam:D

Actually I'm rarely confused, however S35 this, Akunar that, S25 decomp this, arghhhhhhhhhh
I wonder if an S35 will go in a standard head and using a TB piston.

It's payday next week and I want cam. Or OKO, dunno.

I used to like the Iskendarian cam book, I always chose the cam at the bottom of the page, cause it was the largest, that's how I roll. Description was "toughest cam at the drive ins" hahah

They will go in the stock head but HD springs and roller rockers id recommend also. I had the stage 3 akunar in the stock 155 and had great mid to top end but lost heaps bottom end, oh yeah and the akunar HD springs failed(one side)and caused big dramas, i.e throwing the head in the bin as the valve guide also shattered resulting in bent valve damaged piston, was forced to then get a v2;)

Latest posts

Back