rotn50s klx style 150yx build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta get my hands on a Tb somehow. But I'm trying to get money past "her" to buy a CR 250, so maybe can't spend on the little one at the moment. Looks like that second handy on here is fairly buggered too, looks like it's cracked through the inlet valve, so that's out

I'll just watch your builds and see what you say after the mods.

Actually I'm rarely confused, however S35 this, Akunar that, S25 decomp this, arghhhhhhhhhh
I wonder if an S35 will go in a standard head and using a TB piston.

It's payday next week and I want cam. Or OKO, dunno.

I used to like the Iskendarian cam book, I always chose the cam at the bottom of the page, cause it was the largest, that's how I roll. Description was "toughest cam at the drive ins" hahah

I know the S35 will run in a v2 head, but dunno about stock, I may have one for sale if your interested, brand spanka still in its box, it came with my new setup but i'm not gonna need it as im going the taki de-comp route.

S35 are taky's!!! LOL

The D on the end makes for auto decomp. That's why you should always get a S25D or S35D.

You lazy Lil bugger, your spoilt now you got the big girl haha. Just teazn mate

Thanks to those that followed this build but I had to pass it on so I could move forward on my main bike, the KLX style bike went to a good home and I personally helped install the forks, triples, brakes and swinger and shock today onto wakeys crf70 style Piddy. So keep an eye out for it real soon. Cheers peeps

First the jeep and now this.... Minimal toys means minimal joys... (you can take that how you want :p ) P.S took the 184 for it's first decent run today. Very happy boy me is, although i might be looking at an S35 sooner than i first thought, the the 25 will do for next weekend :)

First the jeep and now this.... Minimal toys means minimal joys... (you can take that how you want :p ) P.S took the 184 for it's first decent run today. Very happy boy me is, although i might be looking at an S35 sooner than i first thought, the the 25 will do for next weekend :)

Haha, I still got the toys mate, still got the crf50 style I always ride, still got the motovert and the 250 quad, need nicks old 150f 4 valve here sooner rather than later, I do these things for you Miniriders, but can send you a complimentary packet of travel tissues bro;) good news on the big bore, no more shavings eh.

I don't think ill ever get rid of all the shavings, but a couple of early oil changes should get better... I'll be waiting for me box of tissues :). Can't wait to see that 150 in n being ridden, will be a beast

Timeeh, complimentary means pick up only bro, oil changes after every ride for a Lil while will fix it mate. Mmmmmm 150 will be sick, I'll get some vid for yas.

Timeeh, complimentary means pick up only bro, oil changes after every ride for a Lil while will fix it mate. Mmmmmm 150 will be sick, I'll get some vid for yas.

Mick it will be good to hear what you think of the 150. When i seen that red swinger on Wakey's bike and the frame i thought things have changed with the build mate.

Latest posts

Back