Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's Going out to Torrens Island this weekend?? anyone...

they have fenced it off right thro the middle cutting of part of our tracks

Last edited:
OMG please be joking, i wanted at least one more run out there :(
Is any part still rideable?

yea just cant hit those doubles rainey made cuz they cut strait thro it

FFS that was the part i wanted to practice on too lol..

is the port adelaide track still open because i live near the port and i only have 20 metres of land i have no were to ride

yer you can still ride there just about a third of it has been fenced off, cutting out parts of the 50 track, but its not too bad for big bikes, you can still ride all the tracks over the other side of the road which are pretty sick for big bikes , maybe not so good for the 50's.

Theres a few little tracks out near port gawler off road hire park, not in their property but on the outside of it, saw a few guys out there riding last weekend looks like theres some descent tracks out ther you just have to find them....

Hey is it possible to go to sheidow anymore without getting picked on? I havent been there since the houses were built. Also has anyone seen the huge open area in craigburn farm? I saw it on googleearth the other day looks like a good area for a quick boog, not really and trails or jumps tho. But theres a dam:cool:

Attachments

• craigburn farm.JPG
    craigburn farm.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 27
Yeah i ride at Sheidow and I have never had a problem! Probably wouldnt wanna go there on a Sunday though cos heaps of people go there and I reckon the cops are out

Torrens Island Sat 19th

Hi. im new here. i have a pit pro 125. its yellow and my mate has the same but blue. i have a few friends who go riding also. im going out sat the 19th to torrens island with 3 mates. if anyone goes say hello if u want.

hey biker boi. iv been meaning to go there for ages. but im going to Pt elliot 2moro let me know if ur going again.

Torrens Island

guys thanks to the teachers strike took the day of work and took the young fella out to torrens island today, in short bad news is talking to the fencing contractors they will have it totally closed of by mid next week, from the river back, looks like another spot gone.

I'm going out there tomorrow so I'll see what's been fenced and/or demolished.
Hopefully it's gonna still be rideable :(

You're not alone Irvo, I'm Contemplating whether to sell mine too :(

Latest posts

Back