Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the best places to go are simple.
go where nobody else does.
once lots of bikes go to 1 place in sa cops r there.
so find a quiet place, go there , go ya hardest n keep ya gob shut

simple but effective

the best places to go are simple.
go where nobody else does.
once lots of bikes go to 1 place in sa cops r there.
so find a quiet place, go there , go ya hardest n keep ya gob shut

simple but effective

however, i do not condone or support illegal riding and im sure the members of this web site do not either.

pt gawler, and i have access to a few private properties north of adelaide here and there.

hows port gawler nowdays for pitbikes?
few years ago they had that mini bike track as you drove in but then i went back later and it was half trashed. the super cross track was good but a bit too big for minis. anything new or good for minibikes? havent been there for atleast 2 years?

SA Riding spots, country/bush

Hey guys im new to forums so hopefully this works.. im looking for riding spots that are semi-country that arent MotoX tracks like TeaTreeGully, Gillman, South Coast etc..

i know of JAMS at Monarto, Pt.Gawler, Pelican Point.. Worlds End Creek near Burra is really good and also the Quarry in Morgan, Hogwash Bend near waikerie but that got fenced off.. has anyone got any places to ride country/bush..

let me know cheers..
:confused-smiley-014

what are the tracks like at worlds end creek,, is it single trail or just a small area , how long is the trail etc

Hey guys im new to forums so hopefully this works.. im looking for riding spots that are semi-country that arent MotoX tracks like TeaTreeGully, Gillman, South Coast etc..

i know of JAMS at Monarto, Pt.Gawler, Pelican Point.. Worlds End Creek near Burra is really good and also the Quarry in Morgan, Hogwash Bend near waikerie but that got fenced off.. has anyone got any places to ride country/bush..

let me know cheers..
:confused-smiley-014

what are the tracks like at worlds end creek,, is it single trail or just a small area , how long is the trail etc

Guys do us a favour... i used to live in Burra, used to ride at worlds end.... then riding was banned there, and if the cops catch you, you WILL get charged and fined... they're blocking enough of that particular area/camping ground, so keep the bikes off it...

i know theres tracks around Pt. Victoria. I ride at my property at Pt. Broughtan. also you can go and ride at the beach. no cops, just have to go to the remote part. not near the caravan park. the farmer that owns the property allows anyone access to the beach, just dont thrash ur bikes near people fishing/camping/enjoying the beach. although i have never taken my bike to the beach yet. just my own property. I have been to there and seen people do it. hope too soon, maybe next holidays :D

i know theres tracks around Pt. Victoria. I ride at my property at Pt. Broughtan. also you can go and ride at the beach. no cops, just have to go to the remote part. not near the caravan park. the farmer that owns the property allows anyone access to the beach, just dont thrash ur bikes near people fishing/camping/enjoying the beach. although i have never taken my bike to the beach yet. just my own property. I have been to there and seen people do it. hope too soon, maybe next holidays :D

Yes!! Pt. Vic is the best :D bring one of ur bikes to adelaide to me u and luxton can go riding

Does anyone on here ride at torren island???

Fenced the area off on the left just before torrens island (if thats what area your talking about). There is an area on the right that has a few moto tracks there, but get caught and its a $800 fine (cops).

Latest posts

Back