Sam's 125 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys need some help, i need a tail light but cant find one small enough :( the only one i can find that would be small enough if this:

Honda XR 250 R 600 L Standard Complete Tail Light Assy - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 14-Apr-10 12:10:35 AEST)

But would be as ugly as shit! and i want it led if its possible if anyone has one or knows where to get a tail light that could fit let me know :)

Eeeew, don't strap that ugly POS on it... Have a look about for a CRF/X tail light and retrofit it :)

If you want a pic of it you'll have to wait until I'm at home (at the GF's at the moment) :)

Update:
Good news my shipment from china is coming slowly, but will arrive some day next week hopefully :D

First thing will be making sure the engine is all good now, after the plug snapped and carby was fckd...fixed the carby issue and the spark plug is out so ill get it running a good service and tune will be in order. then the fitment of all the new parts :D will keep yous posted watch this thread :)

I had found a few l.e.d rear lights but they wide just a bit to wide and would stick out the side of the rear plastic unless i put it far back underneath...

Awell i'll come across something...

I had found a few l.e.d rear lights but they wide just a bit to wide and would stick out the side of the rear plastic unless i put it far back underneath...

Awell i'll come across something...

You could always make one... Or modify a commercial one :)

DJBROOKSY - Exactly what I was talking about!

I have looked at just the led light that is in that link without all the plastics stuff...they are 80mm wide so it wouldnt stick out that much only 10 mm each side...

Just found out they sent me the wrong throttle, damn it! it was ment to be black but they sent out blue not very happy.

IMG_2082.jpg

Thats the Dhz frame mostly painted just a few little bits to do on it in a few hours when its dry enough.
Swing arm just needs to have a final wet sand and polish and start assembling with the rest of it :D
lol who the frick is that?

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae29/roflburgers/IMG_2493.jpg

Got the stuff from china today missing a titanium gear lever (black) and my throttle was ment to be black but i dont really care considering i paid half of what you would on ebay for it all :D

Next to be done:
Put on the sobe sticker kit
Make the front brake lever fit (it was to thick need to grind it down 2mm or so)
Install headlight (do all the wireing with the regulator etc)
Install new ngk plug
Install new racing coil and lead
Put in new temprature dip stick
Install new exhaust gasket

I might do some of em tonight whatch this thread its almost done :D

I have solderd on the new coil and sparkplug lead, put in the ngk plug etc starts first kick so im happy :D also put on the new sticker kit it was a real pain in the ass but i got it...did a few other things

Heres a pic of it now and the new slicks with it, thanks a lot dave! Now getting the new motard rim's next week from dhz, and sprocket, axle, and spacers...

tell me what you think...

IMG_2505.jpg

looks like its going to be the shizzz sam. i wanna take it out.

ha i just realised they are the blue plastics hiding there. i thought they were the red ones

Latest posts

Back