Sam's 125 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purdy.

Personally I like boots that protect my shins too... Nothing like tearing chunks out of em' ;)

Haha true but their is also a special skin protector that only work this these boots made by alpine... aswell. so thats covered i would rather boots that i could shift more with my ancle...

Hondacr80r,
I imported a lot of the bits from china, and most from a member on here "DvDRip" from classifieds. Are you thinking of doing a build mate?

Haha true but their is also a special skin protector that only work this these boots made by alpine... aswell. so thats covered i would rather boots that i could shift more with my ancle...

Oh nice, I didn't realise they made them!

Did you motard today? How'd you find it? :D

Sounds like ya building your own bike
What bike did it use to be ?
Anyway good luck man
all the best
Thanks Riley
Thrash em' hard !

Krazed sorry i ment shin guard mate they are for those boots so then you still get the protection of a tall boot kinda lol.

And Bundy i started with nothing mate just got my frame, swinga, bars and footpegs all at once from a mate and then worked my way from their.,..

Update....

Well I am waiting for my YX150 to get here, and got a new piston and rings kit orderd and shouldnt be far away either. Also got a forged kick starter, titanium gear lever, sticker kit and plastics, and some more goodies...Still need to get a pipe Im thinking about buying a big bore 32mm pipe with can from JR their price is pretty good.

I plan to pull the covers on the head etc and painting them Gloss black to liven up the head a bit so its not to boring...

Will be good to see how the Molkt holds up that it comes with im thinking an oko 26mm might be the go pretty soon if im not happy with it...

Will keep yous posted!

Yeah true that nick the small things really add up...Got a exhaust and muffler lined up now ;) Not sure what colour I should paint the covers on the engine ...Dunno if im going to stay bright or go for a more black and chrome dark look hmm :-/

Latest posts

Back