Sam's 125 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put some bricks under the motard tires and line them up. and the photo will look like you have them on.
then you can see what it looks like as a tard

haha shit you found em! one of the front red fairings snapped so i used the blue fronts. Ill get some new red ones in the next import...not to bad with the blue though it doesnt show it that bad...

Yeah ill put the tyres up on bricks and take a proper side shot will get a better idea...

Thanks man, I have been using the oil temreture dipstick i dont really like it! You have to use a spanner to tighten it so that the oil dosent come out, and it looks like its going to brake. I thought i should have it for performance reasons so i can compare when im tuning etc but might rip it out and just use when im tuning....

Yeah mate, I have orderd my new dhz rims, 41t rear sprokets at 428# and 15mm
axle...

Thanks to Dave and Dave from dandenong he is lending me a set of rims with vee rubers on them for a day to race at morang on Sunday. I'm so pumped to get out their and give it a good thrashing and work on my tarding skills!!

Will keep you posted...

Dont be lazy on your way over stop over at kfc and youll be sweeet. lol

Dont be lazy on your way over stop over at kfc and youll be sweeet. lol

I've learnt from experience this only compounds the issue... McDonalds on the other hand ;)

Will see how I go, I'm sporting snazzy new facial hair, so maybe I'll come show that off :p

How to scare small children and old people...

Image031.jpg

Thanks man! The missus is up in Sydney for work until tomorrow. I like to do something to surprise her when she travels, lol :D

haha i guess...

Got some new road bike gloves today from New World Honda at fountaingate...for Morang on Sunday they are leather, with kevlar lining and a few cool bits...

Sweet... Pics?

Hopefully the Kevlar lining is less coarse than Dragon jeans ;)

Enjoy yourself Sunday mate, I'll be heading to a work related BBQ with the missus as she needs a chaperone :p

Get some pics of the ride day up too!

The 600 was made for weekends... Less traffic and I don't end up at work ;)

Gloves look the goods... Will look even better on a bike thrashing round a motard track!

Gotta agree to that! :p and add the new gear i want! did i show you the boots?

Latest posts

Back