Shan#10's Suzuki DR-Z 70 build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha sweet shan, wombat sounds like a name a father would give to his baby girl??

Oh cool, my x's nickname was fart and she didnt appreciate that, but she was always full of hot stinkn air. So you could show shearer a few things about living on the land i reckon, and riding also lol:laughing-smiley-002

Good stuff Shan, she now looks full race spec ;) And nice set of knee pads, should sopt the grazes from ever happening again.

now ya know a crf shock fits it , FOX it up!!
Done!!
Fox shock even fits in way easier then crf50. As the sub frame on Suzuki is wider at base :)
DSC01386_zpsadafbadb.jpg

DSC01387_zps32b855be.jpg

DSC01389_zpsca2cdf8f.jpg

Also swapped 10" front drz wheel , For 12" front took out of crf50.
Buy some new HD black rims 12" , 10" & lace them up to the drz hubs planning down the track.

Rides So nice now! with his set up! Shann loves it :) Spent most of afternoon cuting laps on my track.

Top job mate, i hear we have another mutual friend too ;)

Yep we certainly do :) it's a small world. I have known them for years and years :)

Now my bike has a bigger wheel and better shock it is so much better to ride and I feel comfortable. I love it's power! 3 times in a row over Geoff's flyover jump!!

Shearer has done a fantastic job! He thought I might like a bigger wheel and better shock so the bike would handle better and he was so right :)

Looks like a steadier ride now, and looks factory still considering what you guys have done with the little Suzi. Great effort :)

Yep we certainly do :) it's a small world. I have known them for years and years :)

Now my bike has a bigger wheel and better shock it is so much better to ride and I feel comfortable. I love it's power! 3 times in a row over Geoff's flyover jump!!

Good stuff, have to get some pics up of you goin over the flyover. I reckon the front wheel should make a hell of a difference too :)

Made it like inch taller aswell, makes better in the turns as used to drag pegs real bad before. :)
Have got couple photos of shann taken suzuki up n over flyover. have to post some up

Action shots of shann with her suzuki over last weekend
DSC01411_zps0714481f.jpg

DSC01417_zpsd959966a.jpg

Awesome :) We'll have you doing hill climbs in no time Shan ;)

Getting heaps more confidence now!! With a bit more practice and time on the bike I'll be keeping up with Shearer and you guys :)

Last edited:
Credit to Shearer for the pics.

Had a great weekend riding and riding. Bike just feels so comfortable and stable that I just want to keep going and going! All fun and games.

Also parcel in the mail on my birthday :) of the Motul pack that was part of the promotion for buying the Suzuki - better late than never. Shearer says it be worth a bit. (Even a black beanie came with it lol)
DSC01427_zps7bf4c7d8.jpg

Latest posts

Back