Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done mate wish someone with the same mind as yours and initiative to do Somthing like you have do it down here!! As you said a lot of dosh and time gone into it but looking at it and having mates say this is a tip top track with smiles all round would be well worth it in the end!!

Well done mate wish someone with the same mind as yours and initiative to do Somthing like you have do it down here!! As you said a lot of dosh and time gone into it but looking at it and having mates say this is a tip top track with smiles all round would be well worth it in the end!!

Thanks for kind words a :)
Ive bean bagged out fair bit by some people around home, seams having to much fun!
Others are just so happy and carn't push them away haha so takes all types they say

Pictures from last weeknd.
july2114.jpg

july213.jpg

Thanks for kind words a :)
Ive bean bagged out fair bit by some people around home, seams having to much fun!
Others are just so happy and carn't push them away haha so takes all types they say

Your an absolute legend. The mini scene needs more people like you.

Your an absolute legend. The mini scene needs more people like you.

ill second that damo
thanks fellas :)
Im only doing watt i enjoy, 50 bug has bit me hard lol , Enjoyd going away to race meatings with the minibikes so much. met some great people aswell. do miss it
So if me build thread inspyers other people to get together with there mates on 50s n set up there own track, helps keep the minibike sean going
As minibikes are so much fun! pots smile on my face

loving the white lines

Yeah man,
After pot new up ramp there, Noticed that was so hard to hit it straight as ramp so hard pack n smooth No ruts to follow up, Pot lines up each side so get lined up other wise jumping across it which was a bad idea haha had couple moments
but she cool now
Note local hero arrow lol /\

Mate if what your doing isnt enough to inspire others who have the means and land to build there own track then i dont know what will, you have a heap of us very jealous with what you have done, and thats a healthy jealousy and not a nasty one, well done shearer you got my vote for 50 track of the century.:beerchug:

looking forward to next time ime home for the races a bro, seem to have support fro a cool minimoto track on here anyways

09082012006.jpg

bean working on fencing.

09082012005.jpg

tandy having a sleep

Pity there are no tracks like that up here in QLD!!...sigh...

Red good for packing down dirt ,when building jumps n that

Shearer, please stop posting all these pics....... I am sick of the jealousy that overcomes me every time i see your track :p and all your toys.....

Thanks for an awesome weekend shearer. Has to be one of the nicest blokes on the planet. Had so much fun can't wait for next time. Got 2nd in limited class!!!

Latest posts

Back