Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown RD 2 - 11/4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to going racing again me :laughing-smiley-002

Me and my brother planning to come! :)
Just wondering watt 5 bikes i take ? got limit myself to three bikes , bro taking 2.
So thinking watt mite be best class's i battle with fellas. stock 50 , 110 , 12" am ?

Ahh man if your racing AM I'm stuffed! :bigcry:

Lol that's all good big guy I'll practice my blocking moves on you when you come past to lap me! :cheeky-smiley-031:

10"am Shearer me and you will just create a rolling blockade to take 1st and 2nd lol, I'll see you in stock class either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be good banging bars with everyone in amateur. I will probably be smashing the ground more than anything else. haha

So I'm guessing this event is a bit of a free for all with the classes?

As in you will have 12inch pro's racing am as well trophy hunting?

I hope not, in brisvegas all the classes were spot on. All the guys were fairly evenly matched in every class to a degree.

Hopefully it's the same down there!

Nah there shouldn't be any trophy hunters in am
Am classes are cool as , I reckon they have the happiest guys in the paddock

Ahh man if your racing AM I'm stuffed! :bigcry:

Lol that's all good big guy I'll practice my blocking moves on you when you come past to lap me! :cheeky-smiley-031:

haha you got northing to worry about! karl bumped me wide last race when he on his stocka grrr
so wount be first

yeah we had some good battles in 10" am brendo :thumbup:

Hey all, sorry I haven't been online for ages. I didn't realize this discussion has been going on. I could've answered all your questions. The land owners don't mind a casual ride between your camp and the resort. As long as it's respectful and not just tearing the place up. But definitely NO riding around the resort at night. That was the problem last time. Any camping will cop a camping fee. It's not free, but it's cheap as chips. Shearer mate putting the bump on you is one of my proudest moments haha. Couldn't wait to shake your hand in the pits after it lol. I'll be keeping the pros on 110's out of 12"am this time. Damn those guys are fast. I want am class for the guys who just want to have fun and keep it even. Yeah I run my stocker in 10"am I know I might not be classed as an amateur but it levels out with my 49ccer against the big bore guys and we all have a blast.
Can't wait to see you all again and please feel free to hit me up with any more queries. Oh Nick I've been meaning call you mate. I'm sorry about that dude we really should talk asap

Here's a little taste of SeaviewSX for y'all
3ebdd79efe3a167718305e9d36d62eb1.jpg

73157aaff25bfa5ea2d0d6442bd71563.jpg

f57479f69f91cb3b825221bae79e63f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll sure miss the white stallion battling for the title. I still think you should bring the misso to the race meet and let her have the baby there.
Think about it mate. We could hold up pit boards giving you updates on the labour while you're racing, I'll help deliver it and even let you name the baby after me [emoji108][emoji108]

Track looks like so much fun! :)
Be great catching up with all 50 Racing family :)

Latest posts

Back