tb heaven

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S35D is the auto decomp which most guys run. Just be careful as pretty sure there is just an S35 which is not auto decomp.

Few guys also run the S25D. Gives a bit more top end but loose some bottom.

My money would be S35D. Think they are only like $100 too.

If only they were that cheap though :p

Classic Honda 50's Australia

at $265 bucks I'm happy with my button haha

If the bike is running rich or lean it will give you similar results. I wouldn't go any bigger than a 38 and clip on middle groove.

If the bike is running rich or lean it will give you similar results. I wouldn't go any bigger than a 38 and clip on middle groove.

Cheers mate, the clip was on the bottom the other day and I put it up one and re-tuned and it did run a bit better, so I will go to the middle clip and work on the jetting from there I reckon

^^ Good as ey! I'm working on jetting my OKO 30mm for the last time, will let you lads know what setup works (if any :l)

You can do it Carlts, thump*140 wouldn't let it beat him, he could tune a OKO 30 for a bloody 50 let alone a 178 big girl, haha, go you good thing:banghead:

Hehe too true man! I am not letting this beat, I've got an entire Friday planned to tune and an array of jets on the way Pilots - 35, 36, 38, 39, 40 Main - 100, 102, 105, 108, 110

I will not lose ahah

oh and didn't want to thread jack Krazed too much lol But which TB filter did you order? got a link?

Its the little red tb filter on the classic Honda 50s site mate, I'm on the phone and am not savvy enough to manage a link without my hot pink lappy haha

Got the HD clutch springs from them also on the way.

I assume you got this filter man:

0477%2026mm%20Performance%20Carb%20Kit%20-%20Mikuni%20-%20Air%20Filter,%20Foam.jpg

Just keep it well oiled, don't over tighten the clamp and you should be right :)

Good choice on the springs man, I'd recommend a 2 HD springs, 2 standard setup for sure, I'm rocking that on my 178 v2 and gives me no clutch slippage and keeps the arm pump away easily.

That's the one mate, any feedback on them?? I'll def give the 2 HD and 2 stocko spring setup a go mate. If it works on the 178 the 155 will be fine then. And sell the other 2 on MR

Ya clown you posted that in the say something thread bahahahahaha

The dual stage tb filters seems just like a China glued filters, any fuel around the glued section and they seperate

Mate, don't use that filter, the spring works it way through the foam, better off with a Uni, green one.

Im not a fan of them filters. tb do make a nice filter very similar to the uni filter. I always run a stocking in between the filter and the outer slip on filter

I've never had a problem with the TB dual stage filters. Just don't clean them in fuel (that goes for any foam filter) and the glue won't let go. I have always used mineral turpentine and just followed up with a wash in some warm soapy water. I think the spring is also a nice addition as it helps keep the filter in shape, some ppl must be pretty rough when cleaning their filters, I have had 5 and had zero issues with the spring coming through the filter.

I can assure you I am very gentle on the filter. Only cleaned in warm water with washing powder, it's just my personal preference not to get another after its short life ;)

Mate, don't use that filter, the spring works it way through the foam, better off with a Uni, green one.
I have a red uni that's been great and it runs the dual stage outer, I'll give the little tb one a shot and check after each ride, if its **** I'll get rid of it Phil, promise:)

Im not a fan of them filters. tb do make a nice filter very similar to the uni filter. I always run a stocking in between the filter and the outer slip on filter
Hey Damo have you run this filter before mate? I run a red uni currently and if the stumpy tb is **** I'll go back to the uni and will give the stocking setup a try as it rarely rains up here and is quite dusty.

Latest posts

Back