The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basic website up with welcome, bike descr etc working for me. I guess the online gear store is coming. Great work RevolutionMX on making a quality bike at a reasonable price available! :) Could have more info on the bike such as weight, seat height, wheel base is all...

The website works with me but its been the same for the last month goddamit! hasnt changed one bit

Is that the completed site russ? Or will it be more of a shop like dhz?

Looking awesome though

HAHA ive been looking at the wrong website! I looked at the revmx.net one

Ok I think i've worked out that the site isn't working with Mozilla Firefox as a web browser. Internet Explorer seems fine but sites down for maintenance lol.

EDIT: ahh it's the links/advertisements on the side of this site that don't work. actually typing the website URL does!

Last edited:
Got mine today! Looks mint - putting it together saturday arvo but very happy with how it looks overall thus far....

do you mind puting up a pic of how it comes as im not to clear about how they come and shore that others would like to see ho well it is packaged for shiping

do you mind puting up a pic of how it comes as im not to clear about how they come and shore that others would like to see ho well it is packaged for shiping

mate i dont think he needs to put a pic of that up

if you cant put one together im gonna say you shouldnt own a pitbike

it does not take any mechanical knowledge at all

if a 15 year old kid can put one together with a broken collar bone i think most people can

he has explained its as simple as putting bars on and front wheel easy peasy stuff

mate i dont think he needs to put a pic of that up

if you cant put one together im gonna say you shouldnt own a pitbike

it does not take any mechanical knowledge at all

if a 15 year old kid can put one together with a broken collar bone i think most people can

he has explained its as simple as putting bars on and front wheel easy peasy stuff

Yeah, you do need a bit of mechanical knowledge in putting together a pit bike. It's not just putting bars & front wheel on. When I got my MSO I had to put together front forks, front wheel, brakes, handlebars, rear shock, refit seat, plastics, loctite here & there & everywhere, lube this & that, make sure all the cables are as they should be etc etc It took me all afternoon & even then I had to wait a week for a replacement main rear shock bolt that was missing (had fallen out of a large rip in the box it came in) My forks were also scratched due to them rubbing on bare metal during transit. I think it's fair to say people would like to see how well their bikes are packed during shipment & what they are expected to do as far as putting them together themselves.

MSO_08.jpg *I had already attached the bars in this pic but this is what it looked like out of the box

Last edited:
well i can tell you know bikes these days come in the crate 90% assembled as stated by russ he also stated you just need to put the bars and front wheel on

your are the first person i have heard of needing to put on more that front wheel, bars and rear shock

that old skool mate, there has proberly been over a hundred shipments of bikes since then

Latest posts

Back