Tomy's CRF50 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good, but put ya bars bac a bit hey?

Cheers Bretto haha yeah hadn't fixed them up before I took the Pic. All good now!

Dam Tommy thats awesome, Love the pro circuit t-4 pipe. good job!

Thanks! Yeah I really like the look of the T-4! Suits well I think. Haven't fired it up yet, should sound sweet!

Thanks Roost!

I bought a 55" Fast50s Rear Brake Cable the other day...which now Ive found it wont work with my set-up haha. Hoping to organise one that will SUIT tomorrow.

The Limi is now at its new home :) CANT WAIT to fire her up Next Week! Until then,I just have to sort out my rear hand brake set-up.

The bike is looking trick Tommy !

did u find a place to rent ?

give us a call onb the weekend if ur keen for a ride

The bike is looking trick Tommy !

did u find a place to rent ?

give us a call onb the weekend if ur keen for a ride

Haha Cheers Jase!

Yep, I found a share house in Birmingham Gardens, I'll be moving up next Tuesday :)
At the moment I'm still at home on the South Coast organising a few final things.

Yeah that would be GREAT! Next weekend Ill let you know. Only thing is I don't have a car to transport the 50 :( Still need to sell my Sedan to buy a Ute haha

Looks like a completely different bike man. Only thing that would make it nicer is if the Number plate backgrounds fit properly. It would look way cleaner...Other than that it looks mint! Get some riding done, limiteds gonna be onnnn this year ahaha

Looks like a completely different bike man. Only thing that would make it nicer is if the Number plate backgrounds fit properly. It would look way cleaner...Other than that it looks mint! Get some riding done, limiteds gonna be onnnn this year ahaha

Yeah, tried with the right side Background but I couldnt get it to fit much better. Left side looks alright though. Cheers man!

Yep DEFINITELY need to get Riding again haha...been WAYY too long. I cant wait to get covered in Dirt this year :) YEW!

yeah thats ok Tommy I can pick ya up ,

give us a call when ur here mate

Oh ok SWEET AS!

I sure will give you a Call once Im up.

Thanks Heaps, Appreciate it ;)

Well now the Bike and myself are living in Newcastle :)

Kinda sucks to live in Suburbia with no land so you cant start the Bike up or go for a quick put around...without getting hassled or caught haha.

Anyways last few days Ive slowly got little bits I had lying around on and got a Sano Skid Plate for it, Thanks a MILLION to 50 nut ;)

These Pics were from this Afternoon...as you might spot out its STILL not yet FINISHED as Im waiting on a Rear Brake Cable which should arrive Monday THEN I can call it COMPLETE :) ALSO needs a GOOD WASH to call it FINISHED hahaha.

Thought I may as well Post these up!

DSCF3040.jpg

DSCF3034.jpg

DSCF3035-1.jpg

Last edited:
Theres a little track kinda near ur house and lookin awesome tommy

Is that a pushy leaver for the clutch i had to use one when i snaped my leaver and was waiting till my new one arrived was a pain to use . Lookes awsome to

Haha good spotting out! Sure is mate, BMX style one.

Im using it to run a Rear Hand Brake, just waiting on the damb cable to arrive.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back