Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ride jap on all my big-bikes, nothing else compares, but the 50 gotta be a china, I crash it all the time and since it is a cheap one I don't worry about expensive replacement parts or completely destroying the thing, It's also a good entry bike, my 11yo nephew and cousin learnt to ride on my china. High-rollers and posers ride decked-out jap minis...

funny enough japan started out like china, cheap, poor quality and unknown off! china are capable of quality, but importers want to make money from nothing, eg mxb

most people are smart enough to know that you dont buy a 500 bike and expect it to last forever. What it has done is allow people that couldnt afford it to try out for minimal cost and then progress to better bikes later on if they liked it. If i need a tool for work that is only going to be used a couple of times i buy the cheapest. If i need it to last forever i by the best. Horses for courses.

guys it just that the chinas are great for learning not as expensive imagine buyin a little kid a brand new crf50 or sumtin like that then 3 months later they get bored of riding u can start off cheap maybe crappy little bikes i agree but once they get older get more money they will turn jap so i think chinas are great for the beginners

Japanese bikes and chinese bikes are the real thing if you can touch them and use them then They are real. and chinese bikes are just as good as jap bike no there better, china bikes are cheaper and just as good aslong as you keep them well maintained. jap bikes Are expensive and realy are to overly highlighted to give a Sh*t about. id take a chinese bike over a jap bike anyday.

Its not whos the best its just about having fun.

So ride hard or go home. :cool: :cool:

you mate are a dead set dickhead. a jap bike would roost you any day. Go ride your shitty china back to where it was made you skinny emo peice of shit.

Last edited:
you mate are a dead set dickhead. a jap bike would roost you any day. Go ride your shitty china back to where it was made you skinny emo peice of shit.

lol, don't be so mean.
everybody has their opinion, some people just don't want to pay 5k for a japanese bike.

when i buy a big bike I will definetly be buying a jap of some kind but as far as mini's go I'm not too serious about it so I don't think I need a jap just to muck around on a china does the job fine

haha at what m0p said.
pretty sure this argument isnt going to be settled any time soon.

i only bought a china cos they are cheap as chips, heaps of cheap replacement parts and are easy to come accross.
japs are better quality. performance is just as good.

jap riders are saying chinas are crap cos they have a jap and vice versa

omfg, YOU DONT NEED TO PAY 5K FOR A JAP.

For a decent one you do, well if it's new. I mean like a 2 stroke bikes and stuff. A new crf50 might only be 2k but a stock crf50 is a bike designed for a four year old learning to ride a bike...
Adding a new airfilter, and handlebars and a few other little pieces doesn't really change much either....

ive had 3 china's the ones you pick up for 500 are shit i had 2 that didnt want to start from day 1 once that was fixed they went
im going to try a crf50 next it wont get alot of riding and it wont be getting flogged as much as my china's did it just comes down to what you can afford
this will never end there will always be people that will only ride japs
there will be people that will ride chinas and love then
it doesnt really matter as long as you out there having fun in the sport that we all love

For a decent one you do, well if it's new. I mean like a 2 stroke bikes and stuff. A new crf50 might only be 2k but a stock crf50 is a bike designed for a four year old learning to ride a bike...
Adding a new airfilter, and handlebars and a few other little pieces doesn't really change much either....

Pascal, airfilter make a massive difference
bars make a massive difference
suspension makes a massive difference

and then $400 for a race head 88 kit from america

equals around $3k MAX including the price of the bike

it makes a massive difference compared to the stock airbox that is on there. the stock airbox restricts it a lot and the uni filter makes it rev up faster and makes the front wheel come up a bit easier too

Ahaha Mr warrior u skrorny lil shit im not a emo cuase i aint no f*ck head im myself and i dont give a shit i love life and ya bike is prob a lil scooter ya bitch so dont talk Big.. its people like you that make us all look bad.

And fuk jeez who cares if ya cant afford a jap go china if you like china Stick with china if you wanna pay more go jap who Freaking cares its life have fun and stop hating u shit.

Bloody oath mate your the most freaking un australian in this forum go off and drop your dumb ass in some special school for retards were you belong.

hmm does anyone agree with me that double pluggers are better then single?

and slide i have nothing against you but that is one gay signiture lol

well ok back to the spinning coolmodee if u get angry again blames 50s bro#1 i thought my rum banner would put you all at ease but mabey not ah.. get dizzy muhahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back