VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think they will let me on track with only steel cap boots... i will try to find the number for the round 1 track if i cant find it i will prolly just go to franga instead to break in the bike

i don't think they will let me on track with only steel cap boots... i will try to find the number for the round 1 track if i cant find it i will prolly just go to franga instead to break in the bike

I reckon you'll be fine, alot of peoples will be wearing the half boots anyway, and there aint that much difference between the 2. Ring Alan from VCM, i'm sure he'll be able to tell you whats what.

Good luck to everyone for the first round of the VCM

I reckon you'll be fine, alot of peoples will be wearing the half boots anyway, and there aint that much difference between the 2. Ring Alan from VCM, i'm sure he'll be able to tell you whats what.

i did call him yesterday,he was not very sure...
i guess i will have to hope for the best... he is a good bloke though

about a 11 - 12 i think
i mean i know ill be right if i fall(i have mastered the art lol) i am just wondering about the officials..

i still need to get my pipe sorted (have no way down to the shop atm lol)

^LOL exactly what i was about to ask... I have a spare pair of size 12/13? if you wanna borrow em for the day. My new Acerbis just arrived last week :)

about a 11 - 12 i think
i mean i know ill be right if i fall(i have mastered the art lol) i am just wondering about the officials..

i still need to get my pipe sorted (have no way down to the shop atm lol)

You get that pipe sorted, i'll bring me spare pair of boots, unless Coolee has a pair that fit (give me more room if i need it for the big haul) With your pipe, if your planning on getting a new one anyway, get the end cut then put it on the ground a stand on it to bend it a touch more - it doesn't need a big bend, worse can you put a slight kink in it, it won't cause a huge drama for one day of racing.

that would be cool, im keen to meet some of the international members and go for a ride with them :)
its so much better going to track/riding with somone that challenges me as because most people in my family are boring riders (one good one) but he is too busy with life stuff to come to the track lol

You get that pipe sorted, i'll bring me spare pair of boots, unless Coolee has a pair that fit (give me more room if i need it for the big haul) With your pipe, if your planning on getting a new one anyway, get the end cut then put it on the ground a stand on it to bend it a touch more - it doesn't need a big bend, worse can you put a slight kink in it, it won't cause a huge drama for one day of racing.

the thing is i have got the twin pipe out now and cant remember how to put it back in lol (its a 10/10 difficulty in tetris) im not souch a fan of twin pipes anyway so i dont mind breaking the pipe (dont get me wrong it sounds great but its too heavy for mee)

There is 7 of us interstate riders coming. I hope more than 13 local riders turn up. Would be a kick in the butt if there is less than last time.

Latest posts

Back