Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey fuzz there is a sick shop in o'connor called atv there on south street they will help ya out they always help me damn good service can get most parts
the place in rockingham is not bad its just off dixon road comin from ennis ave you take the first street on the left
im goin riding this tomorrow at the old kwinana area tear up some mud see yas there

Hey guys, A GOOD RIDING SPOT AND LEGAL IS DOWN CANNING VALE AREA, JUST HEAD DOWN NICKELSON RD PAST RANFORD ROAD AND KEEP GOING FOR ABOUT 5 MIN SHOULD GET A LIMESTONE TRACK GOING TO UR LEFT THERE IS ALWAYS RIDERS THERE THE PLACE IS HUGE I HAD FUN RIDING MY LITTLE 125CC THERE.

THINK THE PLACE IS CALLED AMAZON..... CHECK IT OUT!
AJ

Pretty sure amazon is not legal, heard of a few people getting bust down there

well im hittin canningvale wif me 250 zongy,mate comming with motovert,ill try get some pics for you to havea look,ive never been so dont know wat to expect,..lo-cou

Yeah that spot in canningvale got locked down about a year or so back, so yobbo was doing burnouts on his big bike in the middle of the road and a small van was doing a 80km looking left and went ino the smoke of the burnout and cleaned him up real good, leg bent at a right angle at the top of his boot, with many other injuries, was pretty ...

I know people have been slowly making there way back there but you really gotta setup the cars and shyt right up he back end.

heaps of dirt piles... massive jumps... not really that suitable for a pit bike. its private property... im pretty sure its where theyre going to extend the mitchell fwy... bit hard to get to it. deep sand track.... even a 4wd would have difficulty getting down there

Racing This Sun
Wannaroo speedway track flat track on speedway track
gates open 11am racing 1pm
next to junior motox track

Last edited:
yeah i race the very first one they had (when i still had a license) was good fun

you will need a competiton license or you can get a 1 day lic at the track.

all age's are able to race this one

ok go down the albany highway south of perth you come to williams small country town get on the narrogin road you will c a hill with bush on it on your way to narrogin killer tracks up there gravel pit 15 catchment banks in a row but its shire so you need to no the dump roster when its open or not thats were i ride and some other guys

has any1 made there own tracks? thinking of finding a good area not far from malaga,wannaroo,morley, were its not gona get knockd down or stuffed up from people me and a few mates are keen to build a good mini moto track

I really should get on here more often, i woulda liked to hit up the speedway track :D, any idea when the next one will be ?

heaps of dirt piles... massive jumps... not really that suitable for a pit bike. its private property... im pretty sure its where theyre going to extend the mitchell fwy... bit hard to get to it. deep sand track.... even a 4wd would have difficulty getting down there

narr the sand aint that bad at romeo. used too go down in my mate vs ute all the time. ya can park befor it anyway and ride in. just keep an eye out for ragers they wait at ya car for ya if they see ya. the jumps are ok. my mate hired a bob cat and fixed a downy for his ramp.. they take it out there most week ends. but yer it wouldnt be that good on a mini bike. it could be but if ya prepared too start shoveling tho

narr the sand aint that bad at romeo. used too go down in my mate vs ute all the time. ya can park befor it anyway and ride in. just keep an eye out for ragers they wait at ya car for ya if they see ya. the jumps are ok. my mate hired a bob cat and fixed a downy for his ramp.. they take it out there most week ends. but yer it wouldnt be that good on a mini bike. it could be but if ya prepared too start shoveling tho

hahahhaha we parked at the servo and rode there
i have a current hate for sand :p so no way was i goin to go through it on the pitster and no way would we drive the maloo down there :eek:

cbf shoveling man! not enough time!:(

Latest posts

Back