Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahhaha we parked at the servo and rode there
i have a current hate for sand :p so no way was i goin to go through it on the pitster and no way would we drive the maloo down there :eek:

cbf shoveling man! not enough time!:(

haha yer i wouldnt recomend taking a maloo down there.

me n a few mates went out towards chidlow, to the mud pits off gorries road, a couple of tiny jumps out ther not much really, but was good for havin a ride and a bonfire. we took a ford festive 5 door hatch out there(old as shit) and thrashed the crap out of it, no cops, no rangers.

hey lads im goin riding on saturday arvo at the old mx track in port kennedy just off the corner of ennis ave and port kennedy drive check google earth you will see it straight out rock on

there is a spot in rockingham behind the archery and bmx track. lots of bush and goes to kwinana but u can get lost easiely

Bartons Mill is a real good place for mini's , we went there on the 250's during the week no so good for them but lots of ledge's & lil jumps for mini's to do

hey!!

there is west coast mini moto in rockingham.

:the address is unit 3/4 nasmyth rd rockinham
ph: 9592 2203

they sell proper bikes and good parts

Dixon rd is okay, the salt lake is good, back when i lived there we rode at Richmond lake... But these days there is house's there :(

yer ive been to all most of the spots in rockinham and dixon rd is by fair the best. there is a few fmx ramps and a mini bike track all in the same spot:D

no proper ramps made by ard. the guys that own them own a mini bike shop but the hit the ramps on there big bikes:cool: should head out there. yer behind dixon road

Last edited:
Hillz that salt lake u mentioned.. is that just out of freo ? close to Austal ships ? i used to go ridding around that area havent been there in few years.. tho i think they were getting it ready for houses n shit.. gona check it out when i get the time and take my prox 140

wa's westrenminix supoze to be on the 25th so in few weeks donno if they have up dated there site yet but

anyone still ride tha old port kennedy mx track cos i was gonna hit it but not sure bout tha feds

guildford bmx jumps are pretty sik, i go there every friday arvo if anybody wonts to come down for a ride, rangers or cops dont boher you and there easy jumps to trick off

Latest posts

Back