Why should I get a mini?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about this ****head we all know we are having sick ass fun on the weekends and he is at home crying to his computer....

There is no need to convince a genuine Mini Rider to jump on a mini bike let alone buy one for $4000 !!!! To say on a mini forum that their "over rated" mate you may as well throw yourself into a cage of starving wolves and get ripped to pieces!! There is no "decent reason" as to why we ride them we just do coz we love to, there is nothing like rocking up at a track with all your mates and having a mad session on the mini's, the old push and shove on the track and roosting/laughing at someone when they get pushed on their arse is something you dont really do with the bigger bikes. The social concept is different on mini's we ride to have fun with our mates, the competiveness is still there but we tend to interact more as a social riding community no matter who you are or what background your from we can all come together and have a sick session without too much seriousness or wank factor being involved!
We choose to ride them as its a lifestyle outlet from what we do from day to day. Their affordable and just about anyone can ride/race them no one will diss you for being crap or the type of bike you have as you gotta start somewhere ! We shouldnt have to justify/convince people like you to get mini's as its people like you that give mini's a bad name for doing all the wrong things!
So get back on your big bike and have a sook to someone who shares the same opinions as you.....As you have come to the wrong place we arent Anti Mini Riding here!

well said know i get what yous are getting at.

lol, I like how theres endless abuse for this guy it just keeps rolling in and by now hes probably already quit the forum and got a new bike aha...nah but seriously...what a douche bag, what was he thinking..

"OH GENIOUS IDEA" "I'M GOING TO MAKE A FULL PROFILE ON A MINI BIKE WEBSITE THE START A THREAD SAYING ABOUT HOW I THINK MINI BIKES ARE OVER RATED AND THEN GO OUT AND BUY A FULL SIZER"..

IMO, your either lying and have none of those bikes you said you have...or your one of them rich twats that are like "oh i'm going to go out and buy the "best brand" thing I can find that the website said was the best with all them upgrades and all the bling bling AND NOW I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RIDE :D...

Although to be fair...if I had alot of money I would buy a good bike....don't look at me :(

Hello All,

I have never ridden a bike before, but people who ride them look cool, i must say.
I was looking at this CRF50 with 124 Takegawa and Superhead + Marzocchi and Ohlins susupension along with many other parts for $4000ono, But I just don't know if the chicks on myspace will understand how much these parts cost, and how important i will be for owning such a bike.
It's not like I am even old enough to be driving, because I am only 14.
I see lots of people dressed like the metal mulisha, and they seem to pull the chicks, so if i do the same will the girls follow me around like that?
Anyone ever had any expirience with girls? Got in there pants from owning a sweet mini?

Give me some tips on being a poser.

I love c*ck.

thats better.

thats better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA golddd

x3, my attitude/postediting is rubbing off! :D

t_3715.jpg

Hello All,

I have never ridden a bike before, but people who ride them look cool, i must say.
I was looking at this CRF50 with 124 Takegawa and Superhead + Marzocchi and Ohlins susupension along with many other parts for $4000ono, But I just don't know if the chicks on myspace will understand how much these parts cost, and how important i will be for owning such a bike.
It's not like I am even old enough to be driving, because I am only 14.
I see lots of people dressed like the metal mulisha, and they seem to pull the chicks, so if i do the same will the girls follow me around like that?
Anyone ever had any expirience with girls? Got in there pants from owning a sweet mini?

Give me some tips on being a poser.

I love c*ck.

Bah hahahaha the metal mulisha thing made it even more funny

Yeh what a little c*nt, what kind of fcking douchebag would ask a question like that?
omfg go and die

Go sit your Dads cock , might be the best ride you'll ever have going by the looks of thing.

Go back to myspace , you where never going to buy a mini let alone leigh dove's. Go back to making youtube video's of your self talking about someone else's bike.

You've got no money , no life and no idea. So best of to just piss off , get the idea mate?

Yeh what a little c*nt, what kind of fcking douchebag would ask a question like that?
omfg go and die

INCOMING.jpg

I said good luck on the big bikes and I meant it ....but now you are just stirring the pot and upsetting crew ...if this goes on I'll just have to ban ya Elliot ;)

i was going to ban him age's ago when i first saw he joined up, coz he was doing the same stupid stuff on FMXXX so they gave him the flick, & seems he is doing it on every site he goes on, hope i meet him one day so i can take a piture & post it on every forum he ever spoke shit on,

as for now go ahead any of the mods are welcome to ban his arse, but then who is going to take his place of on site tool? hahaha

Latest posts

Back