Woggy's Crf 50 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need green machine rear wheels !! makes the sliders way better !! and they last way long too !!

Bummer, was gunna ask ya for your plastics and front forks... then ya said ya mates gettin it...

I want H&H rockstar sticker kit..

Last edited:
Putting the H&H plastics etc on the new roller .

Yer yer , the green machine wheels are coming .

Still needs red seat cover , front decals etc etc but its together and rideable almost ! hell yer.

181557_10150101556781941_779426940_6079792_4585108_n.jpg

182667_10150101583951941_779426940_6080128_2903801_n.jpg

i liked the bike more before but
it still looks awesome

ps were did you get your h&h graphics been looking every were ???

Coz it aint got no red seat cover on it .. its not finished yet just wait.

And they dont make the graphics no more ..

hay mate you were right it looks sweet but isnt the back shock to small ??? looks a bit low ???
and what exhaust is on it ???

Nar no complaints about the shock , i reckon it sits real nice . works shock , works good to .

Just a ****ter china pipe , its nice and quiet . will put the pro circuit on when i get a 88 kit. should be soon.

hav ya tryed taking 1 of the fok spacers off the top? might sit a bit better, but not sure how the 2 jion together?
The silver bits on top of the fork legs.
Looking smick

Yer they just fall out , then move the forks up in the bottom clamps im pretty sure thats all ya do . but with the 12" wheel im gonna need that front clearance i reckon.

But yer im happy as with how it rides/sits . maybe a tad longer swinger will raise it , i think its only a 1.5" longer .

But yer no complaints at all . probably order 88kit on Wednesday.

Looking great! I don't think the angle is bad. Seat might be misleading. Got an angle-finder for the forks? Shifter might behead a Devil, hanging down there:)

Sweet!! new honda :) ,Get'n good collection on bikes now cool!!

I got the wrong pet**** for it lol .. been meaning to get the right one for a while now .

This new one is getting built for a mate that is away in the army , so will be using most of the other crap i have laying around - billetware frame etc .. i mite steal the engine and put it in my crf tho :) .

Latest posts

Back