zongshen 175cc install :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you've well and truly proven the Ciniworx alloy frames to be strong and reliable ...

A lot of chromo frames would have trouble coping with your stocky bodyweight ...

heh heh... Cactus are you trying to find a polite way of calling Coolee a fat-ass??

i swear, it's being a moderator on here that makes us chubby...
eg: Thump*140 = 92kg
Hillz = 92kg (but shorter than thump, so a bigger fatass)
Coolee = 120kg
Snitchy = bout the same as hillz n thump i think..,
We all run solid frames on our regular rides, none of us have snapped one yet...

Roost is the only skinny one, so he doesnt count...

^^ i've not yet seen pics of Saga, nor seen reports of his weight. although come to think of it, Fools is a whisp of a man too isnt he?

Ok, so maybe just being lazy old fatasses is what makes us fatasses..

sheesh. Skinny people.:rolleyes:

funny that i weigh the same as thump and hillz 92kg on the dot

Last edited:
ha ha ha, how bout I-Thump?? is he flying the flag for the little bloke, or is he a fat ass like the rest of us..
ps: yes, the weight of moderators is relevant to this thread, as it is a clear indicator of the pulling power of the 176Zonger motor. Not off-topic. Honest...

heh heh... Cactus are you trying to find a polite way of calling Coolee a fat-ass??

i swear, it's being a moderator on here that makes us chubby...
eg: Thump*140 = 92kg
Hillz = 92kg (but shorter than thump, so a bigger fatass)
Coolee = 120kg
Snitchy = bout the same as hillz n thump i think..,
We all run solid frames on our regular rides, none of us have snapped one yet...

Roost is the only skinny one, so he doesnt count...

He he ... No I wasn't saying he's fat ... the word is "solidly" built ... I read where he said his shoulders measure 800 mm across ... my shoulders are only 520 mm across , so I'd assume he's a big solid dude ...

I've managed to drop my weight from 87 kgs down to 77.5 kgs just by changing what I eat ... So that makes me the skinny one now ??? ... :p

I know most chromo frames are strong ... but SnItChy's son Zac broke a DHZ twin "pipe" frame ... 'Don't know what he weighed tho' ...

hmm... wonder if that was their new twin pipe, or the old "Twin" trellis... ?? Snitchy?

800mm across the shoulders? Isnt that an "axe handle" in imperial measurement??? ;) hmm... that is a robust lad then..

It was the SDG twin "pipe" type frame ... The Twin trellis monsters and the later real twin pipe frame are a hell of a lot stronger ...

Read right thru the thread :

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/14603-zacass-s-new-frame.html

With 80 cm wide shoulders you'd have to crab sideways thru doorways like Herman Munster ...

120 kgs would require a torquey engine ... that's why he likes the 24 mm MOLKT ... I'd say he's gunna love the torque of the 175 ...

they call em brick **** houses where i come from and yeah at 6'2 and 118kg (lost a bit of weight recently) i'm one of them.

anyways bike is all done spent today making brackets for the new oil cooler and doin plastics and had to do a fork seal and a front tube. got a 116 main with stock pilot 1-1/2 turns on the mixture and she is sweet right through the rev range....

but buy **** the 1 minute that i've riden this thing it hauls ass big time i'm talking 3rd gear half throttle power mono's i cant wait to get her run in on the track tomorrow..... will get some footage for ya' i reckon

here's how she sits in the d-lug atm

P1010009_01.jpg

P1010010_01-1.jpg

P1010008_01.jpg

p.s me shoulders are just over 600mm and for the sooks like da funk no i haven't done the air filter yet i'll do em in the morning i'm sic of workin on bikes for now!!!!!!!

fark yeah coolie.....that cooler looks similar to the 1 on my vert exept yours is bigger.

keen as for these vids:D

It was the SDG twin "pipe" type frame ... The Twin trellis monsters and the later real twin pipe frame are a hell of a lot stronger ...

Read right thru the thread :

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/14603-zacass-s-new-frame.html

With 80 cm wide shoulders you'd have to crab sideways thru doorways like Herman Munster ...

120 kgs would require a torquey engine ... that's why he likes the 24 mm MOLKT ... I'd say he's gunna love the torque of the 175 ...

yeah those old fake twin spar frames were rubbish the first mso's and dhz run em
and atomik and sorrion still do on some models

from what i've ridden so far cactus the motor has the torque of the lifan 150 that i love but the punch of the yx 160
will see how the track handles it tomorrow

yeah it's a pos electric thing

goes good dowm hill and me boy luvs it

might try and retrofit the lifan 150 into it

put the 1fiddy in the 90 ;)
and the 90 in the chopper, then draw a pentagram in the backyard and burn the electric motor straight to hell where it belongs

so the question is does i have that much more punch than the 155z??

just curious to know for future reference when i fit BBK to mine wether i should go for the 172cc i think it is or the 184??

um in a word pbk yes but differant g/box to so cant say for certain yet i will let you know more after tomorrow
and dvd i thought about putting the 150 in the lil bike but then i can drink and ride defeats it's purpose a bit
mind you it would be a super fun bike to ride then hey

my mate put a lifan 140 in a 10 inch thumpy an that was nuts s a 150 would be like uncontrolable fun :D

so the question is does i have that much more punch than the 155z??

just curious to know for future reference when i fit BBK to mine wether i should go for the 172cc i think it is or the 184??

Well if you are gonna be shopping at classic honda , which i would say you would be. They only got 64mm kits which equal 177cc on the Z.

My advice would be go the V2 head First, it changes the hole power and is just complete Awesomeness :cool:

Mine has all the power you will ever need for mini racing.

Next rebuild im probably gonna go the 177 tho :p

copy that it ended in tears even as a 90 today

the 175 absolutely hauls ass even though it was bably off the bottom either **** in carby or the pilot is to small

anywayz gunna chuck an oko on it i a can get one of the pos things to work

Latest posts

Back