Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last look before the GPX Forks go on it! B) The air filter cleaned up really well. I have noticed some smoke on start up coming from the exhaust pipe region....Might be a gasket? DSC_0223.jpg

are you taking that bike away riding ?

ps; your chain looks too tight
you need 15mm-20mm movement each way(up/down), with your full weight on the bike.

leaking exhaust at the head ? if you call past i have a spare copper gasket you can have
might have a longer bit of fuel hose too? measure how long from the carby to the filter

No filter on the fuel line! The fuel line from the tap to the carby is around 20cm....Yeah I'll dropped passed tomorrow at around 3:30pm, I'll bring the pit pro around and let you have a look! Yeah chain has at least 20mm movement both ways...made it a little tighter when I did the back tyre..seeing if it stretches and needs replacing! Kingston fell through so going up to a mates property in Morgan instead....bloody flakers!!!

Right well the PURPLE fairing kit came today.....must be Chinese purple!!?? Glad its blue like I was expecting....:first:
DSC_0225.jpg

Just waiting on the seat and the forks and I was going to be done(oh sticker kit as well)....but looks like its going to end up with a 150 in it now :rockon: !!! Just about to put the order in for my boots, going to get comp 5's hopefully if they have them in stock only $190 in the US. Took a cardboard cutout of my foot for the oldies to take with them, I figure if that fits in the boot so will my foot!! ;)

Last edited:
I'm yet to find anything that CANT be fixed with liquid nails...love that stuff!!!

View attachment 9671

Chinese Purple plastics kit
View attachment 9672

....looks good now, when the seat, stickers and forks it will look [video=youtube;LBduNcf1eQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc[/video]

Then a 150 :clap:

yeah it will look a lot better when the 730mm forks are fitted
the seat trim looks pretty good, but the 2 hooks are missing at the front
it would move around a bit.

i only sold my spare seats about 3 months ago, i had a CRF50, and a CRF70 both were good condition and pretty comfy too.

are your parents going to California ?

how did you load those 2 attachment pics, they should show as thumbnails, then expand when you click on them ?

I dont know how that happened Craig! I'm pretty sure I uploaded as usual...I thought it was a little strange actually!

I'm setting it up to look like this exactly,well except the longer rear fender!NEW Blue CRF50 Plastics ONE Industry Graphics Decals Stickers Atomik DHZ Orion | eBay I've ordered a new seat already as I noticed those other parts had broken off, the plastic is super brittle, its had it day...it left china on a plane about 5 days ago...and coming ems so should be here in a few more days! Forks arent leaving until wednesday next week....not happy about that hoping to talk the courier company into a rather large discount for completely messing us around ;)

Now I have two blue bikes(I like blue)....I think the white kit might go back on the TDR or I'll make it half white and half blue or something!

My parents are going to New Orleans....but they sell motorcross stuff everywhere! Halls Motorsport New Orleans is the place they only really have, Fox, Fly, sidi or alpinestar. The latter two of which I cant afford. I've opted for the Fox Comp 5 offroad boots if not the $150 Fly Maverik boots...

Last edited:
Ok those photos didnt work, no idea why it did that!!! Here they are again!

The Chinese purple fairing kit
DSC_0229.jpg

Fixing the seat attachments with liquid nails
DSC_0227.jpg

they did, but you need to click on them to see what they are
they should show up like the ones you just did then

you didn't edit your other post, and cut and paste the other pics did you, to move them around or whatever?

I have no idea how I did that to be honest. I thought I was just uploading photos, not sure exactly what I clicked on,you may be right...or it was something to do with my phone and the memory card, its been doing some weird things lately...Anyway I put them up again...so all good! :D

At least the purple kit was blue...I though something had been lost in translation with that one!

I cant see those photos anymore it says invalid attachment....its almost like my computer was trying to link the photos to my phone or something...pretty sure its the memory card in my phone being random.

My new seat came today. Doesnt look like the quality is to bad! DSC_0246.jpg

Should be a rear shock here by the end of the week!

any update pics ?
bike in bits etc ?

are you going to try out the Lifan 150 in this, and see what the gearbox is like?
or did you want to sort the gearbox first ?

and when are you going to set up a Photobucket account too ?

any update pics ?
bike in bits etc ?

are you going to try out the Lifan 150 in this, and see what the gearbox is like?
or did you want to sort the gearbox first ?

and when are you going to set up a Photobucket account too ?

Not entirely sure what I'm doing with the 150 atm its staying in the bigwheel for now.

This is the update pic here! Got up to prepping the frame for paint then ran out of money! Might get it sprayed sometime this weekend since I have money again.

I'll bring the bigwheel down your way shortly an see if we can solve this brake problem, or at least get them manageable for sunday! The bracket has a lot of room to move did some measuring earlier.

photobucket, sometime in the near future, dont really like the idea of completely public picture account....I'll look into it soon however...

PitPro as it currently looks! Yep its in the house, did I mention I hate my completely insane landlord?

DSC_0320.jpg

Forks have STILL NOT F-ING ARRIVED EITHER....20 days so far....DONT EVER USE E-GO.com if you want any kind of decent postage time use AUST POST!!!

About to take the 640s to the post office for Tassy Stu~

Last edited:
thats crazy, have you rang them and said where the f are my forks?

Emailed them....havnt checked back on what they've said yet, at the misses' place until sunday. Probably sitting at the depot waiting to be picked up...I wouldnt expect them to actually tell me would I?? Useless bastards NEVER USE E-GO couriers! Use AUST POST lets see how long it takes for the 640s surface mail to get to you, bet you its by Wednesday next week. Ill probably talk to the ombudsman about all this, clearly they need to be shut down.....8 days they said....20 days after ordering....still waiting! I might just drop through the depot tomorrow and see if they're there :thumbup:

time to get real cranky at em man. go in there and go ballistic and watch all the little worker ants scurry to find your sh*t

Oh dont worry I have no intention of paying for this ****e!

Next email to them will go something like this:

I've been in contact with the industry ombudsman office regarding delivery blah blah. On advice from their office I have forwarded all communications between me to e-go, and the original contract for a case review. They have advised me that I should receive a full refund on this transaction due to e-go.com not honoring their side of the contract as 10 days would have been reasonable,over 20 days is not. The ombudsman office has advised me I should a full refund on this service no questions asked as a good will gesture from you. If this does not happen asap, they will proceed with this case.

Regards S

Stuff making the poor blokes who work for them suffer....I'll make the guys further towards the top pucker up a little!!! :thumbup:

Right this thread got a little side tracked....back to topic! The MINI WR project :D

First coat of paint went on today!
DSC_0330.jpg

Sticker also arrived! :thumbup:
DSC_0332.jpg

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back