Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but even some epoxys aren't compatible still.

yeah, but even some epoxys aren't compatible still.

time for a acid dip ;)

Getting my arse whooped by spray paint.... :LAME:

Well news on the forks they're on the ferry...or close to being on the ferry or close to being off of the ferry....so it'll 'probably sink' then they'll have to get some divers out to retrieve them for me adding another 4 weeks, to what its already taken....

nah the lady at the depot in Adelaide is rather nice and actually very helpful, unless she is being bs'd then they're getting closer slowly!! :thumbup:

If worst comes to worst I'll take the frame and sub frame down to a mate at the trophey shop and they'll sand blast the frame for me and get it back to raw metal, last time it didnt cost me anything I think they just like playing with the machine and dont get to very often :rockon:

Last edited:
Yep MUCH better!!!! Paint hasnt fried to bad....In the last couple of hours as its dried its come up a few shades darker too :thumbup:

Right this is starting to come up nicely now! At least the colour is correct now!

Well at least I got the colour right hte second time :thumbup: Should look mint when its done!

looks like its comin along nicely Stu, any news on those forks?

Cheers mate, yeah I'm pretty happy with how its come up so far!

Apparently the forks were on the ferry last time I called to check. I havnt heard of any ferries sinking in the Bass straight this week so with any luck they will be here sometime this week! :thumbup:

well, hope we dont hear of any boats sinking ! love the blue tank, did you clear coat it aswell?

Not yet! Craig is going to hook me up with some 2pac clear so just wanted to bolt it up and have a squiz...I'm enjoying looking at it at this stage. Praying hte forks are here by the end of next week so I can put it all together! If it come up nice and clean I'll get it up in next months 50s comp! Hairdryer coming in a couple of hours and Ill get the sticker kit on the 'purlple plastics' realised now they are actually purple! But the sticker kit will cover most of that and I think a little bit of purple tone will do it nicely.... :rockon:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THE FORKS ARE HERE.....WELL AT THE DEPOT WAITING TO BE PICKED UP ANYWAY!!!

did ya notice the axle i chucked in for ya? not sure if you knew but you need a different axle than your standard 15mm so i thought i better chuck one in there save ya some hassles ;)

did ya notice the axle i chucked in for ya? not sure if you knew but you need a different axle than your standard 15mm so i thought i better chuck one in there save ya some hassles ;)

Oh yeah cheers mate!!! Woulda have been an oh crap moment! Did you need the old one I have left over or you all sorted?

Can you tell I've been waiting a while to get it back together??

....damn.... :rockon: I knew this would look goooooooood!!!

Last edited:
Couple more, sticker kit came up pretty well only a couple of bubbles! I have one weird shaped sticker...is it for the swing arm or something?? No idea!!

Random sticker!! Where does it go?

nah, i think it would be for the CRF50 fork guards, but not sure why there is only one ?

CRF50_FORK_GUARDS.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back