Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, i think it would be for the CRF50 fork guards, but not sure why there is only one ?

CRF50_FORK_GUARDS.JPG

Hmmmm well this is what I have left and I'm pretty sure that is NOT fork stickers :thumbup:

Couple more! So the things that need doing from now besides the obvious chain etc! I need an airfilter since the old one ripped in half when I took it off. It needs a new front brake caliper mount with 50mm spacing...but that is probably not to hard to sort! Rear brake arm needs re-painting. Still the fork sticker and a few miniriders stickers to go on. Might put the slightly less rise bars on it too but not sure on that yet!

Since I'm a bit video enclined of late....here ya go! A quick look over :thumbup: I think I've needed this for a while! Or at least those forks...

[video=youtube;LLjATIwE4cY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLjATIwE4cY[/video]

Any suggestions on what else needs doing and if you got any parts you think might work please do let me know! Happy to pay postage and pay you for the parts!!

yeah,
modifying your caliper mount won't be too hard, that Big Foot 150 mount only took 1/2 hour to do.

gotta give you rep for that, bet your happy with the way it turned out! love the blue and black colour scheme, thats the kind of look i want going for my fury. lookin great :)

gotta give you rep for that, bet your happy with the way it turned out! love the blue and black colour scheme, thats the kind of look i want going for my fury. lookin great :)

Cheers mate :thumbup: there is still a bit more to do yet. I am a little surprised at how well it came out tbh for my first real build, I think I've done ok!

yeah, mate it'll be a solid bike when your done, i think you have inspired me to start painting my bike!!

yeah, mate it'll be a solid bike when your done, i think you have inspired me to start painting my bike!!

Oh no what have I started now!!! Lulz nah talk to Craig first he is the paint guru...will save you some time in the long run!! :thumbup:

iirc blenders old man is a panel beater, so he should be able to advise him the best way to go.

iirc blenders old man is a panel beater, so he should be able to advise him the best way to go.

To easy!! I still need ot clear coat it too, but might just grab some in export enamel clear coat as I'm really busy for the next few days and wont get a chance to come passed!

haha, i get a bit of crap from the "bad kids" but it has its perks, but its not that bad, just if anything happens, hes the 1st to know...

haha, i get a bit of crap from the "bad kids" but it has its perks, but its not that bad, just if anything happens, hes the 1st to know...

Yeah well thats probably the same as having two sister at the same school anyway....couldnt keep that much from my parents even if I wanted to!

So when are you putting up the new build page mate?

lol 2 sisters...damn! must of been annoying!

well i might start a thread, or continue it all into the review thread, just so people can see the transition from stock, to being modified. first up will be some levers though, closely follows by bars, then suspension. still trying to find a japanese 370mm linkage shock for it, the one on there is a pogo stick thats been around the block a few to many times!

Last edited:
lol 2 sisters...damn! must of been annoying!

well i might start a thread, or continue it all into the review thread, just so people can see the transition from stock, to being modified. first up will be some levers though, closely follows by bars, then suspension. still trying to find a japanese 370mm linkage shock for it, the one on there is a pogo stick thats been around the block a few to many times!

Yah ask Craig he seems to know most of what goes on Ebay!! I think Tassy Stu is still trying to give his Elka away, but not sure about the size! :thumbup: I'd buy it if I wasnt in debt again....Zwebx was so right....ahhahahahahah yeah but having more fun than I've had in the past few years.

I really really love working on bikes, I almost became a bicycle mechanic after HS(pretty cool that I did work experience at the same place Craigs Bro used to work which was my local bike shop as a kid) but I've always enjoyed riding just that little bit more than being stuck in a workshop all day fixing other peoples bikes!!

The skills are definitely coming in handy these days :thumbup:

that colour combo has come together mint..big ups mate
all ya need is that elka and ur suspension will be mint ;)

one of those stickers is ment for the stator cover off a stock crf50 lol..back in my crf50 days i was like "wtf is this sticker for" lol

that colour combo has come together mint..big ups mate
all ya need is that elka and ur suspension will be mint ;)

one of those stickers is ment for the stator cover off a stock crf50 lol..back in my crf50 days i was like "wtf is this sticker for" lol

Reps+ on the sticker I though thats where it might have gone....I enlarged a crf50 up on my screen and tried to fit it somewhere and that was the only real spot it worked!!!

Thanks mate! I pretty much lucked out on the colours well Craig did say it would be cleaner in the Ocean Blue. First time luck for sure!! Still need a clear coat, so I'll have to pull it apart again. Might give it another layer of the ocean blue as well. :thumbup: thanks for checking it out! Will see about the Elka, few bills coming up...but lots of work on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back