Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice build, ay!!!
but yeah get the whit side plates and fork gaurds, ay!!!
would look so much better, ay!

you say ay in another sentence and you feel ay coming outta your mouth!!! lol

i reckon the green is different im still undecided but i like the fact its unique everyone seems to buid bikes these days and they all look the farkin same love a unique design

so good job on it mate + reps

yeh i dont care what anyone thinks about that ahah i like the green its hell random and just different so im gonna keep it that way. looked way better when i had a green front plate too tho :(

gonna be building an acctual track at mine soon instead of the shitty little sets i have in a row.

should be gooooood

yeh i dont care what anyone thinks about that ahah i like the green its hell random and just different so im gonna keep it that way. looked way better when i had a green front plate too tho :(

gonna be building an acctual track at mine soon instead of the shitty little sets i have in a row.

should be gooooood

do you care what i think, if i think it looks sweet???:D:D
i love bikes that look unique! haha
good work!

took some photos of the three jumps i have in a row today.
good fun, small but fun.

100_6795.jpg

pitty1.jpg

pitty2.jpg

pitty3.jpg

pitty4.jpg

pitty5.jpg

thanks man, hey youll get one eventually man just save :) i got this of a shitty 10 dollar an hour pay haha :)

i can get one for $11 a week for 24 months could never afford it outright, but parents wont let me as i "don't save enuf as is"

yeh you could dude its easyy as! just chuck a bit of your pay check under the bed or in the bank where you will never need it and youll have enough in no time

love your jump pictures mate . use to go out to pelican point at port adelaide had some small doubles like that use to hit every week brings me back to some goooood times. im sooo jealous

Latest posts

Back