Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just from the pic the angle of the forks looks a bit raked out?, someone posted a measurment the other try see if i can find it , and all is forgiven after seeing the new pics of the motor :) haha i was nearlly going to say this is faulse advertising

It's 55cm from the rod for the rear brake pedal to the tad on the front of the bike

looks good
the only thing i didn't like with the extra bracing was the extra rear struts
having the bend in the middle will be the weakest point, and the will bend there is you land hard etc
straight ones would have been stronger

great work

thanks yeah was gonna do straight 1s but didnt look as good and needed to bend it around exhaust mount, else make them go right down to main frame.

Last edited:
The bend goes the opposite way to forces put on it. You've done a top job mate. That frame will never bend.

3rd pic down,
it looks like the new frame is a bit raked at the front ?
or is it just the photo?
looks like the head tube is leaning back a fair bit more than the other bike in the pic

its the way the bike was sitting on the stand, not sitting level front up in the air. i measured the frame and got 55cm from brake rod to tab on headstem so should be all ok. the jetting my thumpstar had is pretty close to right have to check plug now to confirm, and measured carb up n its a 26mm. now it up and running thinking i should have put the close ratio 3 speed in it and still might do that soon.

14t - 37t is stock
Most people run 13 - 39t
If I can find a 12t I'd like to try 12 - 38

Latest posts

Back