dhz bikes do 120kmph?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spinelfracture

Reaction score
Hello. i was wondering if anyone that has a dhz 125, 140 or a 160 can get up to 120kmph.. from what my mates have told me.. myself being 60kg said its bull crap that the site say the 140 would do 120kmph. can any please let me know if this is true.. cheers!

why would you need to do 120kph on a pit bike!??

I've never had one but I would say no.
However the pitpro 140s claim to be able to do 90kmh
Mine just makes 103 kmh :) (but I only way 45 kilo)
So I'de say a DHZ being of better quility than my pitpro could probably reach the same even though your heavier than me, but 120kmh on a pitbike is called a bungee jump :D

i am not worried about going super fast on a mini bike.. trust me. i was just wondering if its the truth or not =)

it's Bull****
you could reach 100 with the right gearing, stock the 140 would pull around 80

needs some decent rubber, big front sprocket, small rear and some torque to push it above 100km/h.

i have run my 125 with 16/29 to 70mph have vids to prove it

im 93 kgs

ive run my prox bigfoot 125cc bone stock to 90kph max
15/37 14" rear wheel

i followed my mate in my car and he was on a pitpro 140 and flat out he was doin 75. they definatly stretch their numbers. Maybe they read the speeds down a steep hill in neutral

You only need 11 HP to get to 120 kph (74.5 mph) with a combined bike/rider weight of 155 kg's/341lbs (75 kg bike / 80 kg rider ) ... if your bike can't pull that speed then you've got less than 11 HP ... unless it's geared down and revving it's head off at the lower speed ...

DHZ 150's weigh 75 kg's wet and YX 150's have a genuine 11. something HP ... So a DHZ 150 should easily pull 120 kph with the right gearing ...

Honda CB125's did that speed easily with 12 HP ... I've clocked unrestricted stock XR75's at 54 mph (86.9 kph) against the speedos of a new Honda 90 step thru , a Honda CB 750 , a new Holden 308 HQ wagon and another car (can't remember what type) ... Stock XR75's only had 4 hp ... The speed and HP checks out right on a power/speed/to weight calculator ...

4Lo.com :: Dynometer Find Horse Power by E.T. or MPH Calculator

i think my 110 done about 70kph.. but my pocket bike does 70kph easy.. and thats air cooled.

^^^^ goes to show you don't need insane displacement to be bulls#!t fast :d
only 175cc!! kick ass!

yeh but thats a worked of its head honda nice motor no comparison to a yx 160 with a tb head lol.

but ive personaly done 105 on z50 with lifan 140 with 28t rear and a 16t front with with 8in wheels. it had more but its a death speed for such small bikes.

why would you want to go that fast on a pitbike anyway haha:confused:

He only "just" beat Phil York's old record ... I'm more impressed with Phil's feat since he did it on a shorter genuine Z50 ...

Check out the home made leopard skin seat ... and he probably never wore a helmet ... but instead ... bombed his hair-do with KO mens hairspray until it formed a rock hard fibre glass-like shell ...

Powroll land speed record on a Z50 Honda:

A 100cc Z50 Honda has done 155.78 kph without a blower but used nitro methane fuel ........

Early to Mid 1970’s
National Speed records at Bonneville. MAF 100cc class with a Powroll built Z50 bored and stroked to 100cc on Nitro. Record time 96.8mph. Phil York, rider and builder.

http://www.eurospares.com/graphics/philyork.jpg

The World's Fastest Monkey Bike ? - Free-Press-Release.com

meet fastest honda monkey bike earth

http://www.miniriders.com.au/tech-talk/14803-supercharged-thumpstar.html

My god look at the size of the rear sprocket!!!

P9027793.jpg

Latest posts

Back