Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Corey, I was raised in Maitland, telarah. But been in QLD for the last 23 years.

Name: Michael
Rides: Thumpstar 125cc

Originally from the Uk, been over here about three years, I'm not mechanically minded one bit (need all the help as possible). Don't know anyone else with a Pitty so I'm a bit of a lonesome rider.

Welcome to Miniriders Michael there are heaps of information on this site to help you become mechanically minded. You will in no time know lots of people with a similar bike to you on this site so you wont be a lonesome rider mate.

a few mates and i often head out for a ride on the weekends michael and your more then welcom to come out with us mate i will shoot you a pm when we head out next:)

and if your keen we are riding fort lytton this sunday

NAME: Craig
BIKE: Sachs Madass
JOB: Carpenter

Just joined up to soak up info, i don't have a mini but have a Madass that shares alot of components.

20130221_163213.jpg

Welcome craig, thats the most wild madass i have seen, she would turn some heads lad. Is the fuel tank functional or just for looks dude, it suits the sach.

Welcome Craig like Mick said thats the wildest madass i have seen i like the exhaust on it and the fuel tank too.

Name: Michael
Rides: Thumpstar 125cc

Originally from the Uk, been over here about three years, I'm not mechanically minded one bit (need all the help as possible). Don't know anyone else with a Pitty so I'm a bit of a lonesome rider.

Hey dude, if your in brissy your not alone, there is some good blokes allowing you to have a shed load of fun and help with the mechanical side, get onto joshy(needapitty) and find out when they are riding next.

Cheers guys! its not a functional tank, its all smoke an mirrors. it tilts up to get to original tank filler.
Its the outer top shell of the tank, a complete tank won't sit down over the madass frame without it being too high.

NAME: Hussein
BIKE: Custom atomik bigfoot 125cc
JOB: Prostitute at St. Kilda

Hi there, I'm working Sunday morning and hopefully will be able to catch up with you guys in the Arvo.

I've got loads of trouble with my Thumpstar, been told I need, new bearings front and rear, a new swingarm, and also a master cylinder for the front brake.

I'm thinking of getting shut of the Thumpstar and buying something thats in better condition as I'm useless witha spanner

welcome to MR craig, nice looking madass,
i'm not sure on your styling choice though? rat rod meets carbon fibre

still, it'd get plenty of attention cruising around....
good, work

cheers, craig

Hi there, I'm working Sunday morning and hopefully will be able to catch up with you guys in the Arvo.

I've got loads of trouble with my Thumpstar, been told I need, new bearings front and rear, a new swingarm, and also a master cylinder for the front brake.

I'm thinking of getting shut of the Thumpstar and buying something thats in better condition as I'm useless witha spanner

all those things i will be able to help you with mate are you free sat some time ???

Thats one sweet looking Madass ;) What engine r you running?

I'm still running the stock madass engine, upgraded the carb, cdi, sprockets, the exhaust is the original that i have gutted and shortened and flipped it to the side.

Which section should i do a bit of a build thread in? Its of the chinese variety:bolt:

NAME: Lee
LOCATION: Brisbane, just south of gateway bridge (originally from Belfast, UK. Been here 3ish years)
BIKE: agb-29
JOB: diesel mechanic

Latest posts

Back