Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Drew

Location: mt Warren park (1/2 way btween brissy and gold coast)

Job: spray painter ATM but waitin on my placement interview to become a paramedic

Likes: camping with a group of mates and our bikes, some drinks and good tunes. Love a surf and ride through the hills on ma cruizer.

Rides: Bikes= 07 KX250f, 09 Atomik Blitz 250, yamoto 200cc 1/4 size, 03 BlackWidow 750cc V-Twin crooza!
Cars= 03 Magna with a wee bit of go fast bits attatched, series2 rx7 w/ 13b turbo, e-boost control, supra 5spd, hilux shortens diff, microtech mtx8 computer, water injection on top mount intercooler.

check that out joel, damn im smart even worked out how to put up a picture

Hey Miniriders. I'm Chris. I may be spending some time in Australia and NZ next year. I'm hoping to meet some riders there. I Just recently moved to Northern California. I am a photographer, art and creative director for Flowculture, an all Bike and Board zine here in Norcal but with global members. You can check us our at FlowCulture | Facebook. Also on Youtube/Flowculture. Feel free to post pics and vids on the Facebook/Flowculture page. We would all like to see more of whats happening in Australia to get us stoked on our extended stay there. Here is a little video I made while riding my Honda 50 in the neighborhood.
YouTube - FlowCulture's Channel

welcome to miniriders mate, just had quick look at your vid nice work!!

Name: Jo

Age: not too old, but not really that young anymore either

Job: Ocean Culture Sandboards (self employed)

Rides: MSO SR

Hey Mini Riders, I signed up about a year ago but never really got to introducing myself, this is my first post :eek:

I'm from SA, a female rider with a love for boards & bikes. I have my own little pitbike track in the paddock & bought a MSO late last year, which I love (except for the Mikuni carby that still leaks fuel) The bike was out of action since January due to me breaking the kick start gear (still haven't got the technique down) but it's all fixed now & I'm back on it :) I used to have a Suzuki DS80 when I was a young chicky, and also recently owned an XR250 (which I sold to fund the pitbike)

Hope to get to know a few of you miniriders in the tech forums LOL

Jo

Name: Blake

Job: Working at a butcher

Rides: Pitpro 125RR(lol)

Name: Vonny

Job: Paver

Rides: 09 crf 450, soon to have a dhz 140, drive a hiace on 20s

at least some of you ownest about drugs they no good for you, i been there done that and stuff my life and a mate got killed over them only few years ago

Job: chef hand

Rides:125 china

Sams the name!

bike: Project on the way (Dhz bits frame, swinga, yx140 with cam and spring mod, not sure on the rest yet) and a shitty china pitty
job: Centrelink ;) and the occasional maccas

Steve
age 38
location Emerald VIC

Brought an Atomik Kuda 250cc rec reg, good bike to get back into the sport after many years.

Gday Ladz and Ladies.

Been posting away here like a mad man without introducing myself. names Gus,

Name: Angus (Gus)
Job: I Sell Hardware
Rides: Small Wheel Deals 125cc Pit Bike.

Name: Tom

Job: painter, father

Rides: dont have a bike atm but is on the way give me a month

Name: adam

Job: dont have one yet will be working for dads mates insulation company

Likes: building motorised bikes,any sort of metal work,blowing things up letting fireworks off,getting stoned and doing whatever...

Rides: not yet but will be loncin 110...use to ride an xr100 and before that a yz80

Last edited:
Name: Deklain or dek whatever

Job: contract work with dad when he needs a hand

Rides:08 crf450r

Name: Dylan Williams

Job: Freelance deckhand, i work on boats :p

Likes: surfing, skating, moto etc.. basically anything fun and outside

Rides: (or rather looks at untill its running) no clue but my guess is its a cheap noname chinabike.. its pink :p for now at least

Name: Amy

Job: Communications in Civil Construction

Likes: Listed in order: my kids (sometimes), riding (love it)!

I normally ride at my families 200 acre property near Goulbourn. We have about 20 bikes, a couple of quads, a three wheeler and a dune buggy...............yay!!

Name: Mick

Job: Automotive Parts Interpreter

Likes: Cars, Dirt Bikes (still learning to ride the latter)

Went for my first real ride on the weekend and have the injuries to prove it haha.

All in good fun!

name: Bradley Jennings

job: was a tolley boy:p

likes: bikes, cars, anything mechanical, fitting and turning

rides: atomik 125(biggest s@#$box but i pimped it;)) and a custom pit bike built by me (going to have a 155z engine in it):D

Latest posts

Back