Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows it goin all,im binks, from england.
jus on here for banter and to see what the scenes doin over here..

Welcome mate, for a bunch of convicts we got a pretty good scene goin on over here so have a look through the forums and I'll see ya in there ya pommy bastard. lol

Hey all

just got round to fixing my 08 Braaap maestro 150 after one of my mates stacked it been sitting in shed for over a year now, so now im even more keen to get amongst it

hopefully you guys will be able to answer any questions i may have

stripey

Welcome mate, didn't ya mate ever here of the " you bend it you buy it " rule ?

Anyway we got guys on here that have forgotten more about pit bikes than we'll ever know so you won't have any problems gettin answers ... won't take long and you'll be back behind the bars :grinning-smiley-003

half the bikes in australia are stolen :LolLolLolLol:

yeah i was talking to this young kid the other day who had his project bike stolen..poor little bugger. What sort of a low life peice of shit does that?

Heres a pic if everyone can keep there eye out..

bb46d69d.jpg

Welcome mate, didn't ya mate ever here of the " you bend it you buy it " rule ?

Anyway we got guys on here that have forgotten more about pit bikes than we'll ever know so you won't have any problems gettin answers ... won't take long and you'll be back behind the bars :grinning-smiley-003

the mate . which whom i dont talk to anymore was going to buy it and just wanted to see what it was like he broke it and never seen him again

for a bunch of convicts we got a pretty good scene goin on over here so have a look through the forums and I'll see ya in there ya pommy bastard. lol

Lol, nice welcome Dread! And yes you are a bunch of convicts! :laughing-smiley-002

I guess you lot missed my post..I'm from england too :banana:

Lol, nice welcome Dread! And yes you are a bunch of convicts! :laughing-smiley-002

I guess you lot missed my post..I'm from england too :banana:

I been on the road a bit latley mate I've missed a few posts ...but yes welcome and yes ...you too are a pommy bastard after last nights rugby match. lol

Hahaha you're not doing too well at sports at the moment are you! Bring on the ashes! :flipa:

Yes that's true ... enjoy it while it lasts because you know us convicts we'll be back .:ballchain:

And yes England played well last night and thoroughly deserved the win :action-smiley-033:

Name: Adam

Rides: thumpster 125, holden vy ute

Hey new here , DEMON DAVE from southern california (USA) , i am always on Planet Minis and found this site just tonight.
i ride a hybred SSR/CRF70 powered by a PAX racing built honda TB117,takegawa manual clutch,takegawa inner rotor,two bros m6 pipe,much more.
also a klx110 with a stroker takegwa 138+R,motohp front end,sano long travel rear,fmf 4.1 ti pipe,much much more.
and last but not least a kx250f,with a pro curcuit national motor,and lots more.
this site looks like lots of fun and interesting people on here too.
ok check me out on Planet Minis too.
see ya.

G'day all, great website you have here, heaps of helpful information for the first time pit bike buyer like me.

Name: Paul Rea

Job: Retail Manager

Rides: I'm having so much fun riding my sons Honda CRF50, that I'm currently looking for my own pit bike to ride with them.

Hey all, been reading this forum for a while now and decided to join. all sorts of useful info here. I'm starting to really enjoy having a bike despite not planning on getting one. best drunk ebay impulse purchase ever!

Name: Ben

Job: Security technician

Likes: Cars - beemers, RC cars, arcade machines and recently dirtbikes.

Rides: 2010 TDR 125 - great value bike for first bike. got me excited about riding. looking to save up and buy a better one or get a nice frame and re-use this engine.

Welcome to mr Adam ,Dave , paul and benzor see ya's in there ...Dave the only motor I've seen by PAX in the flesh was a weapon I'm assuming your's is the same .

Name: TOM

Job:NONE

BIKE: CRF 150RB 09 AND REALY WANT A CRF 50 :cool:

me is damon
me is 12 yrs old
my intersts are moto...moto...moto...sleep...poo...moto...sleep...trampoline.

ps...RIDE MINIS
THEY ROCK

Name: Terry

Job: Build mini engines from home-based shop

Likes: Flog the piss outta mini engines, hang with my 8 month old son and 3 year old daughter, gave their mom a roll once in a while, strong coffee, a good BM, playing along with Jeopardy, a good sitcom/cartoon, staying on the right side of the sod

Hates: Getting stuck in my zipper, flat tires from running over exploded engine parts, "reality" TV (if I wanted drama, I'd-a stayed married to that first flake), prostate exams, putting away laundry, dumbasses

Latest posts

Back