Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can explain the mess!!! theres an atomik regin 160 chillin in there and the ttr50 is spreading its mess across the shed... its windy so all the crap blows in to the garage, its a 2 car garage and it has 0 storage space.... im working something to relive this problem :)
im just going to make up excuses on why its so dirty! lol! :p

welllll.... i went put zhaust on, and... that aint gunna work!!! lol! looks like im making a custom one ;) oh... it starts!!!!! lol! as soon as i tidy it all up its going to an exhaust shop.... lol! ive got a mate who works at one.. so ive gotta track him down and get this thing down there!!! :D

Was the Ciniworx exhaust a KLX type ?
To convert it to CRF, you need to cut the pipe off just past where it is welded inside and then slide the outer ring off the pipe.
Then find a longer piece (4mm-5mm longer than the depth of the exhaust recess in the head) the same diameter and weld that back on

And where's the pics ???

wellllll.... the "new shift drum" is interesting.... wont go into neutral.. before i put the clutch cover on i put a heap of assembly lube to try and free it up abit... it made it a tad better.... but nup
i'll take some pics! i think its about time!!!! :)

I think you just suck at building motors. :p

Dirt Dolls and fellow MiniLads! I present you with the "locoworx"! :p

89D80D6E-9BFF-4362-B52D-B9B410298472_zpsf1yyqwpr.jpg

32608CE6-FFE6-4083-9B1B-9C4614547348_zpsm3hzhtye.jpg

0B1C4E0F-8A8D-48A7-B54B-C2B702E575FD_zpsl94uqced.jpg

An d heres the delma, :p yes thats with two gaskets... :( and the muffler inits correct position...

F666ED25-3198-4929-B3B7-3615D3783DCF_zpswgepcvim.jpg

7441E367-AAA7-4E27-841A-4A9EDD4AD021_zpsmuuef8qx.jpg

You need to go to an exhaust shop with your bike and let one of the lads work their magic.

Just need to heat and bend a bit mate.

Cmon I want to hear it going!! The suspense is killing me. :)

A little persuasion (sledge hammer) might be in order!

I think a cut and weld job is needed, that stainless pipe wont bend too easy.
I reckon cut the pipe on the weld across the front and take about an 8mm V out of it then weld it back together.

And yeah, hurry up and get a video made and post that up too !

it might have been modified to suit the original engine if the exhaust came with the bike?
or the exhaust might be off locos' other bike too ?

You could do an exhaust similar to a buell, have a shorty under the engine.
who needs back pressure!

ahaha lol ummm not exactly! hahah the 50 is getting all the love atm! hahaha i think i might be going down to snappers we're gunna have some fun! lol!
i have to split the cases.... agian.... lol forgot a washer... and something silly.... :(
no comment! :p

I fell like I should tell them your stupid mistake.

So did you forget the kickstart shaft washer for the clutch cover ?
And what else ?

Latest posts

Back