Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chasing a Daytona lxr pipe now, lol cbf paying 95 or so, I could bend it further around to meet flat with the head, but I'll have to run 2 gaskets, and that's just a pain, unless I bend it then chop the machined port off and machine a new one up, but that will take ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, my bike is in very good hands, and getting prodded and poked by a zhaust shop, lol. but i know one of the blokes there, heck might even ask about some work experience hahah
i'll take a set of jets in and some other bits and bobs to make her go! far out! i love it! lol

got a very special email today,
well, before you get to say, what has loco done now, why is he talking about his emails, lol
well, this email was regarding a sticker kit, for what? ummm the cini obviously :p lol
the price will make you jump, but hey i love my cini, even tho ive ridden it up and down my driveway,
ahahah
the things to do list are getting very short, which sucks but hey, all good things need to come to an end right?
anyway, MASSSIVE SHOUTOUT TO RIVAL INK and the sinister boys, cant forget the blokes here at miniriders.com either!

Ice%20Fresh%20Pit%20Bike%20Kit-%20Damian%20Grant%201_zps9ois6xks.jpg

Last edited:
So what plastics are you going to run on it , 2015 CRF110?
That sticker kit isn't TTR11O ?

Last edited:
ahhh the confusing part^ lol
note the stickers have yamaha logos on it
yeah so crf110 plastics, but because the theme is blue, yamaha ftw!
thoughts people? :p

So the blue/black white Yamaha themed stickers, on red and white Honda plastics ?

So it's actually running now all good?

That kit looks different. Can't say I'm a fan of that one.

ahh love it or hate it! ahah lol the idea is to make heads turn, even with a crap rider on it! ahahah
im off to check on her tomorrow, but as for the plastics and sticker kit, they're both on hold, i'm really short on cash atm, gotta pay for soundwave, still lol and the zahuast joint, yay! lesson two, debt sucks, lesson one is the exact same lesson, just using different words to describe the situation.
but other than that she runs, needs a quick tune, and she'll be hauling!!!!

I'm betting they're riding it everyday since you dropped it off !

ahhh didnt get the chance to put the nice flashy chain on, nor the sprocket!! lol
so i hope the dont wreck my cases, or clutch basket trying to start it

I'd be checking the slide can return to the bottom of the carby bore when you back of the idle speed screw, might need the cable adjusted ?
then check for a vacuum leak .
You might need a bigger pilot maybe after checking and resetting your mixtures, if the above doesn't fix it
Too lean and the revs take a long time to drop

Last edited:
You don't need to take it out do you ?

They aren't that hard to do any way

yeah, so ya can change the needle height, my hands shake too much i need a reely thin set of needle nose pliers so i can grab the cable properly lol

Latest posts

Back