Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dropping the needle clip 1 notch (4th down) will richen the 3/4 to full throttle mixtures

Have you checked that the carby slide is close on closed ?
It needs maybe a 1-2mm gap at the bottom between the slide and carby body

What stator ?

Nah doubt you'd need that many Pilot's,
i reckon a 38, 40, 42 should be enough, i have some spares i'd sell you

Hmm yeah I could spare some cash for a 38 and 42, got a 40 already, she nearly idled on second from the top, but I've put her back in the middle, I believe the air fuel screw is 1 and half screws out, and I'd have to recheck the idle screw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you blip rev it, does it hesitate ?
Mixture screw sounds about right, but my 190 / PWK28 likes it about 2 turns, same with the OKO 26 on my old 150

Nah she wont keep running, which is a pain, hmm might have to have a look at the stator plugs to the cdi, i'll get her rigged up, also might have to be slightly more gentle when kicking her over, shes clunking abit, but hes also backfiring a crapload, hmm ive gotta put a hold on the cash for now, im looking at a car and i need every cent i can squeeze out lol
its late, im tired and im done for the night, plus ive got a party tomorrow night, yay! lol

go the backfiring to stop, all the connections seem good, and seem to not want to run with the uni filter, still wont idle, far out!!! i did try roll starting her but it felt like the clutch is still engaged, 1st ist seems good but as soon as you put it in the rest it feels as if its the clutch its preventing the engine to turn over, anyone got ideas? lol

How much free play does the arm on the clutch cover have ?
Can you push it forward with your fingers about 3mm before it gets hard to push ?

At the bottom end of the clutch cable, on the long threaded section, do you have a nut on either side of the cable mounting bracket?
You could take the nut off the clutch arm end, and move it to the other (front) side of the bracket, adjust the cable and lock the 2x nut's up against each other
This will give you a bit of extra cable length

At the bottom end of the clutch cable, on the long threaded section, do you have a nut on either side of the cable mounting bracket?
You could take the nut off the clutch arm end, and move it to the other (front) side of the bracket, adjust the cable and lock the 2x nut's up against each other
This will give you a bit of extra cable length

yeah, ive only got a alloy washer on there atm, ill try removing that...but yeah no nut on the rear, just the front, ie front facing towards the clutch arm

coolie had a 155 zonger in it, i may have th atomiks one in?
i'll rip it out tomorrow and mesure it then compare the pair ;)
hahah
not to keen on dhz atm... lol

Yeah, i thought that one sounded a bit long overall ^^ ?

Yeah, i thought that one sounded a bit long overall ^^ ?

too easy! yeah i purchased the one from dhz plus a chain for the ttr50, that chain looked as if it was the original! lol was beyond dead! i could make more than a semi circle! sprockets look to be in good nick tho!
hopefully they arrive tomorrow, also changed out the pilot, for something smaller, looks like a 38, a tad boggy down low, but once she gets onto that 105, she goes!!!!! lol some of my mate were asking if it was a 250 or 450... then i told them yeah, they laughed, i cant wait to roost the crap out of them! ahahah

Hurry up and get this bike running. I want to hear this beast running.

damn, i'll inbox you tomorrow morning with a vid, hows that sound? lol yeah that clutch cable bout the same length at the other one.. might have to dump the oil and rip the kickstart shaft out and switch it and the daytona style cover on to this beast... wahoo! should be alright to do it in the bike lol! ahah she'll be right!

Latest posts

Back