Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug

Reaction score
heys guys i have just bought a new stator plate or what ever they are called my old one snaped clean off i was just wondering does anyone know or have an idea of how to take off the bowl/magneto do i need a special tool or whats the go?
thanks

preety much need a tool called a flywheel puller.
or u can try and pry it off!

ya mate go buy a cheap bearing puller or something from supercheap auto or some1 like that

ya mate go buy a cheap bearing puller or something from supercheap auto or some1 like that

they dont fit mate ... i tried with mine ...

you can either use a screwdriver and try or go to your local moty shop and ask them to pull it off for you or go on the net and find the puller and buy 1

most moto shops will take it off for you for free if everything is ready for them and with the stator plate use a manual impact driver which ya can pik up from supercheap for 14.99 but lay ur bike down so the sator plate is in the air or oil will piss out of it:D
i trie to take myne off wit a hammer spent ages doin it and still diddnt work then i went to the local moto shop and they did it in a few seconds but i was told the tool was work $110 to buy but the were quite happy to do it:D

ok thanks guys an does anyone know if here is a diffrenece with an eletric start stator plat and a kick start what the diffrenece ?ta

Latest posts

Back