Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it a bit like putting 35" tyres on your Suzuki Sierra

AF173999-8012-4BD1-9F12-EF13174BF6B2-6641-00000D9C2C4ABF4A.jpg

nah, just one off the net

another quick vid,

Last edited:
i think i might have to move things around in my signature!

the PW50 may have successor, i can't post any pics until sometime tomorrow though

no he isn't tall enough for a PW80 atm, although my mate has one for sale at a good price

Well, I see you have changed your signature up abit! I take that as confirmation that there will be another bike!

And now, we wait.

Last edited:
i just got a registered letter in the mail from Germany.
my PW50 Carbon Fibre Reeds have arrived, this is the ones that were posted on the 26th February this year !!!!
so they took almost 4 months to arrive, now i have a spare set, pity they don't fit the PW80's

i just got a registered letter in the mail from Germany.
my PW50 Carbon Fibre Reeds have arrived, this is the ones that were posted on the 26th February this year !!!!
so they took almost 4 months to arrive, now i have a spare set, pity they don't fit the PW80's

What the F....what is up with Aust post thats insane 4 months!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

yeah, the ebay seller told me it had arrived in Australia at the end of March,
so it might have been around Australia a few times...

yeah, the ebay seller told me it had arrived in Australia at the end of March,
so it might have been around Australia a few times...

Well travelled are the Germans...you got another set free didn't you cause the first vanished?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

i now have the Suzuki forks on the PW,
i couldn't use the new fat tyre and original PW50 wheel, due to the tyre fouling on both forks.
the only thing i'll need to do is to make a stop so the fork cant hit the tank at full lock.
the Suzuki forks have the stops at the back, and PW stops are at the front.
i have to make some brackets to mount the front fender/number plate too.

i tried starting it but had a bit of trouble, and i haven't hooked up the choke still.
after about 10 kicks i checked if it had spark, there was nothing.
pulled the seat off and checked that the coil was wired up, yeah. then i found i hadn't plug the other end of the coil power wire into the loom.
gave it a kick and it fired up,
it stalled a couple of times being cold still so i will need to get the choke working with the Suzuki Mikuni, shouldn't be too hard.
i also need to make up a bigger shield to stop mud /dirt from getting to the new Uni filter.

i tried starting it but had a bit of trouble, and i haven't hooked up the choke still.
after about 10 kicks i checked if it had spark, there was nothing.
pulled the seat off and checked that the coil was wired up, yeah. then i found i hadn't plug the other end of the coil power wire into the loom.
gave it a kick and it fired up,
it stalled a couple of times being cold still so i will need to get the choke working with the Suzuki Mikuni, shouldn't be too hard
i also need to make up a bigger shield to stop mud /dirt from getting to the new Uni filter.

Yep that would be your problem....cool so all sorted for tomorrow...whoop whoop!!!

one thing i noticed with the JR50 forks on the PW, is that they must have a bit of rake built into the tripple clamps.
the PW is now a slightly longer wheelbase....

Latest posts

Back