Psto.. my new/second hand Lxr clone

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might try that, cheers :)
Couple of pics, went fof a strap today and im so glad I didnt sell her. Talk about fun!
2d8ce1abc2b669359518063b6b594ed4.jpg
8650ee5a525823c6bee7ba284bd9b0e3.jpg

Awesome to see dude.

Some things happen for a reason and not selling that bike is one of them!! :)

Looking forward to you coming over to the mainland and coming riding with us!!

Cheers mate. Im very glad I didnt sell her, and keen as mustard to get it onto a track. Anyone had any experiance with the dhz alloy rims? Couldnt stomach 300 for the lxr rims when they are still china. Just hoping I didnt waste my money buying rims that will be crap..

if you can get the first and 2nd gen of lxr wheels (the polished alloy ones not the black ones) then they are well worth it. ive been racing on mine for 2-3yrs and have not had one flat spot! And have had some pretty hard hits! haven't even had a spoke come loose. i was going to upgrade to excel or sm pro but after how well these have treated me, theres no point!

Al the ones I found were the black ones. Will see how the ones go I ordered. If they are no good I will try find some of the polished alloy lxr rims you mentioned nicko451

20141221_134744.jpg20141221_134744.jpgI have the black spf pitster rims on my ciniwork cxz and they are very solid strong rim
well worth the extra $$

Last edited:
I went with the same rims as you this time loco, see ho they hold up. Havnt got them yet, only ordered them from dhz yesterday afternoon lol.
Have you had any complaints about those cheaper rims pitsterproAUS?

yeah i still haven't found anything other than stock!
oh i thought they were different! seen a bunch of black lxr rims with flat spots but none of the silver ones! with the wheels u got make sure u loctite the bolts in them mate! i know its too late now as u have purchased but the lxr wheels are most defiantly worth the price difference!

Don't think you can get anything else than stock?

I tried a year ago and couldn't find anything. They are a bit of unique design.

Trying to hunt down some frame protectors and the little pitsterpro rear master cylinder and caliper guards. Found some in the dirt bikie store, but I really want to find some in aus. Any one got some connections?

Latest posts

Back