rotn daytona 150f 4v

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my tax came thru and I have ordered the 150-190 decomp cam, I really wanted this before the engine went in the bike as a precaution as these 150s still have a filthy amount of compression.

I ordered this kit off DHZ and also today I received what I thought was the red uni I ordered off DHZ only to find a std china filter, but after explaining my prob thru email DHZ are sending the correct uni filter asap and I can keep the std 48mm for my pe28 copy carb.
http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/daytona-150-190-decomp-cam-kit/ENP-55

Haha. Na bro thats a junka 2v daytona lol. I got a 4v nasty. The engine is going in this rig replacing a v2 hi-comp 155;)
py3utuqy.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376398156870.jpg

Holy crap micko that front runner has seen better days bud ha ha

Na still got heaps of life left in that rim haha.
It's not square yet.
Hey Mick I've got a front wheel with the red tyre i had on the front if you want it, you can have it just pay postage it's up to you lad.

Na still got heaps of life left in that rim haha.
It's not square yet.
Hey Mick I've got a front wheel with the red tyre i had on the front if you want it, you can have it just pay postage it's up to you lad.

Hey bud. Im running LXR rims now. But always need rims. Pack it up and send it off bud. I will paypal the postage bro. Ill PM you my addy.;)

gonna be a nice bike when shes done mate, might have to put weights in the front to stop those constant skybound wheelies ;)

Hey bud. Im running LXR rims now. But always need rims. Pack it up and send it off bud. I will paypal the postage bro. Ill PM you my addy.;)

Schmick is my new name for you haha, where did ya get the lxr rims from mate are they the silver or black ones? I really want the silver ones for mine but everywhere now only sell the black sets.

Schmick is my new name for you haha, where did ya get the lxr rims from mate are they the silver or black ones? I really want the silver ones for mine but everywhere now only sell the black sets.

Dude I've got silver ones and want black rims on my lxr

gonna be a nice bike when shes done mate, might have to put weights in the front to stop those constant skybound wheelies ;)

Cheers dude. Shes been thru alot over the last 4-5 years lol.

Haha schmick mick lol. Picked them up off MR about a year ago bud, there the silver rims and black hubs. Cant believe my bike runs something brendos doesn't, I would be happy to swap for the 190 mate?;)

Last edited:
Hey thanks brendo. Ill sort it when the paypal request is sorted bro. Thanks bud.

Oki doki, finally had a chance to install the Daytona 150f in the bike, also had the decomp cam and a pe28 keihin carby. Here is a few pics and now the build has started it wont be to long before it is finished. But here is a few pics of whats been happening, the build is happening in wakeys amazing man cave, the cave is awesome and we can watch our youtube vids whilst working, oh yeah there is a beer fridge and many more goodies in there lol.

The bike with the 155 hicomp v2 oko26 setup.

Wakey getting happy around my naked bike.

Mmmmm, roller rockers.

Finally the 150f is in.

My pe copy with anodized goodies.

Getting close :)

Beautiful.

WTF, you can touch a mans missus but you can never touch he's bike, wakey you sik ****.

Last edited:
haha, sick mate, coming along nicely. what is the power difference between the pe copy and the real thing?

Cheers Lad, to be truthful I have not ridden a bike with a genuine keihin pe, it appears to be a really good copy and wakey got a handful of different jets with hes copy when he got the full v2 big bore dhz package, but now wakey has the full 184 v2, port matched intake, pe28 copy(tb) and im running the 150f with copy pe we will get some awesome comparison vids for all to see.

Latest posts

Back