rotn daytona 150f 4v

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, didn't take you long mick.
i thought that you'd like that stroker kit !!

i wouldn't have been suprised if you had asked Terry about the 212cc option, lol

haha, didn't take you long mick.
i thought that you'd like that stroker kit !!

i wouldn't have been suprised if you had asked Terry about the 212cc option, lol
Or the 252cc he mentioned bro lol

Isnt there a double over head cam option too?

the 190 is way to good, hope ya have fun mate

Fun and danger will be had bud.

If it aint broke, break it. now Free

Haha thanks bro....mmm both shoulders eh....will need my newly aquired english nurse missus to look after me lol. Hence the reason I been a lil to quiet lately lol. But like they say about nurses being. .....well you know what im saying bud lol.

AAaaahhhh now it all makes sense!! That's awesome news dude. No excuses to go hurting yourself though!! haha. Stoked as for you mate. A good english women to give you a clip around the ears and a BJ afterwards is exactly what you need!! :) :) :)

Or the 252cc he mentioned bro lol

Wholy ****e....
free-nike-just-do-it-girl-picture.jpg

AAaaahhhh now it all makes sense!! That's awesome news dude. No excuses to go hurting yourself though!! haha. Stoked as for you mate. A good english women to give you a clip around the ears and a BJ afterwards is exactly what you need!! :) :) :)

And is exactly what I get nick. F'n unbelievably awesome is this chick. Not many around like this lady mate........ yeah been preoccupied for sure, but still been checking in even if I haven't been posting. Cheers bro.

The 190 stroker crank arrived a couple of weeks ago complete with piston and rings and gaskets.
buzupa5a.jpg
3u2apadu.jpg
now to find time to split the engine.

If it aint broke, break it.

knew you'd get this kit haha, nice mick.
my 190s starting to stop play up on me now which is good, constant wheelies now, good fun :thumbup:

Yeah hazza couldn't help myself buddy. :)

Get it on micko it's always a quest 4 powa that's why u own my 150 and Im rippin it up on the 190.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Get it on micko it's always a quest 4 powa that's why u own my 150 and Im rippin it up on the 190.

Hopefully sooner rather than later nick, terry told me how to get a lil more decomp out of the decomp cam setup to relieve the non strengthened 150 cases from exploding lol.

sounds good, looks like things are looking up for you Mick.

so how long until the new crank etc goes in ?
or does that depend on when she lets you out of bed long enough to work on it ? lol

Sweet as mate can't wait 4 this beast to eventuate and yeah I find even kicking my 190 the decomp is crappy or maybe I kick like a little sissy ha ha

I say you kick like a sissy bahahaha.

Thanks mate no brotherly love around here no more eh LOL

Maybe Nick should change my name from bling king to sissy legs ya reckon mate ...

Last edited:
new crank give her some extra nuts!!! cool :)

Thanks mate no brotherly love around here no more eh LOL

Maybe Nick should change my name from bling king to sissy legs ya reckon mate ...

Haha Nick sissy legs kinda rolls off the tongue wouldn't you say, you know I love ya mate.
Even if you kick like a biatch haha.

sounds good, looks like things are looking up for you Mick.

so how long until the new crank etc goes in ?
or does that depend on when she lets you out of bed long enough to work on it ? lol
mmmmm soon mate lol. Our rendezvous may need a roster to make time bahaha

Sweet as mate can't wait 4 this beast to eventuate and yeah I find even kicking my 190 the decomp is crappy or maybe I kick like a little sissy ha ha

you can get more deconp if ya interested bud.

I say you kick like a sissy bahahaha.
Dont pick on my boi brendo....actually your both ma bois muhahaha
new crank give her some extra nuts!!! cool :)
hell yeah geoff. The 150 dont cut it bro but sure does strip a rear tyre quick in 4th gear on the bonnet of a dumped car lol.

Yeah I'm interested

Latest posts

Back