rotn daytona 150f 4v

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so a lot has happened since your last updates here mick...
i've been wondering how your shoulder's going now ?

and any updates on the Daytona 150F ?

craig

so a lot has happened since your last updates here mick...
i've been wondering how your shoulder's going now ?

and any updates on the Daytona 150F ?

craig

Shoulders are good mate. Played tennis the other day and it was a lil clicky but really good. Going thru a lil bit of personal stuff and fighting demons but plodding along. I still got the stroker kit and everything and am hoping of doing it soon...ish lol.

^^Good to hear the shoulder is ok!Hope you get through everything ok, remember MR is here :)

^^Good to hear the shoulder is ok!Hope you get through everything ok, remember MR is here :)

Ill be right mate. Thanks for the concern. Yeah MR has been here for me through many dramas. Ive gotta do this on my own this time and im doin okay but the mind is so powerful its very hard to do easily lol. A factory reset option for the brain would be good.

yeah glad your shoulder is coming good.
i know a bit about dealing with demons too, she comes home every night after she's finished work !!
so work is keeping you busy too then ?

and what's happened to Wakey ? haven't seen him on here for a long time..

Yeah but ya still there so she must be a good demon craig lol. The ones I dont like are the ones that use a bloke and accuse you of the **** they do to you, some are filthy grubs and this one knew I was an easy target so I got a few money issues which is manageable but is my fault.

Yeah work is good. Still fixing chinas everyday lmao.

Big Micko the schmick ****o haha, I miss our little piss take sessions and your fatherly advise. Good to see you are keeping on keeping on mate, if you ever need anything you know my number mate.

Hey lad. I got attacked by malware and had to restart my phone and did not have numbers backed up mate. Send it thru. I deactivated facebook also as someone and there antics wasnt needed to be seen by me brendo. Everyone prob thought I blocked them but I just deactivated that shiz lol. Thanks mate

Mick Chicken! :D

Lol I was just having that FB blocking conversation about a 10 minutes ago with Beno! Was going to call ya tonight but time got away from and it's bed time now! :)

I'll give ya buzz soon, possibly tomorrow night. :)

probably have a spot for ya in the car for sinister50's shindig down in bris in oct if ya keen!

**** if you do that mate I'll take my bro inlaws bike to get fixed the same time as mine so you've got a set of wheels, ya know your always welcome back at my house bud. :thumbup:

shoot the *****

ough i mean demon c u next tuesday

sorry lady slag woops sorry

torrets **** ***** **** thing

good to here that shoulder has healed up some
was still funny as when you did it

Haha. Mate you were nearly in tears worried bout me brooksy. Funny for you but embarrasing for me lol.

I sent stubsy a msg to have a yarn lads.

Latest posts

Back