SA riding, lets get the fun started!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always good to have firewood....won't hurt to bring a couple of logs!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Yea I'll bring some up, help contribute at least u know its dry, I'll bring a decent size log will last all night. An we've got **** loads of kindling so I'll bring a bag up :) if it doesn't get used I'll bring it home no biggie

Yea I'll bring some up, help contribute at least u know its dry, I'll bring a decent size log will last all night. An we've got **** loads of kindling so I'll bring a bag up :) if it doesn't get used I'll bring it home no biggie

Sounds good! The guy who owns the property is a tree worker so ill be surprised if there isn't some up there...having said that I'm aiming to leave the place just like we found it so we will have no problems using it in future! Wouldn't want to use all his fire wood because thats just rude!

Righto so we have

mx67xr
CJPW50
Chops
GooseMan
Kayla + partner
Stoozo + partner
Micheal (my mate is definite, used to have a PW as a kid and looking for some nostalgia)

So 7 bikes and 10 people :thumbup:

Will release the map tonight or tomorrow! Very busy trying to get bikes organised, and squeeze in some work around the sides, so I'll get the coordinates to everyone very soon!

Yay :) bring on the weekend an if the weather stays like it is it will be a perfect weekend.

Yay :) bring on the weekend an if the weather stays like it is it will be a perfect weekend.

I know looks like its going to be perfect! The bit of rain they've had up there will be enough to make it just right for riding! Hope everyone is almost through bike preparations!!

Rain on friday and showers likely on saturday, hopefully they're light if it does with long breaks!
Bring it on!!!!!

if it is anything like swan reach (not too far from there) it won't be too wet.
my father inlaws property rarely got wet

Rain on friday and showers likely on saturday, hopefully they're light if it does with long breaks!
Bring it on!!!!!

In Morgan? I trust the BOM about as much as anyone else on the internet!! It will be fine with a possible sprinkle :thumbup:

This is how much they've had since the start of April!! Morgan Rainfall, SA 5320 - WillyWeather

Well weather deniers are usually wrong haha remember parawa? The weather coming across and down from the north west is more likely to hit the riverland.
I hope it doesn't, but be prepared! Scouts motto.
The best thing is a lot of sand up there.

Well weather deniers are usually wrong haha remember parawa? The weather coming across and down from the north west is more likely to hit the riverland.
I hope it doesn't, but be prepared! Scouts motto.
The best thing is a lot of sand up there.

There is a shed if it gets to bad! Ive got some tarps too that come with when camping!

Sounds like it's going to be one sweeet weekend. Very jealous.

Look forward to seeing the pics on Monday.

Enjoy.

Righto maps should be in your message box very soon! Its pretty easy to find, I'll hang something on the gate into the place too, will either be a flag or a witches hat or something, to make it easier again. Ill be up there already Saturday riding around the boundary track most probably, so look for the guy on a pit bike in old school faded axo fluro pink and blue gear, or follow 4 stroke bike sounds!! No one should have any trouble finding it! :thumbup:

Got it, thankyou! I'll be heading off about 6:30-700am.

Awesome thanks got the map :) we will be heading off Saturday morning about 6:30 we r coming from Munno para. See u guys Saturday

Ok everyone check your inbox for the map!! Well looks like I might get a bit rained on Tomorrow, but 1-5mm....not really going to bother me much should harden things up nicely for Saturday, top of around 19 degrees and sunny, same on Sunday 50% chance of less than 1mm of rain, thats kinda funny they would even mention 'rain'! Bring your sun screen!!

Meteorology.com.au, current BOM weather forecasts, warnings, radar and satellite images

Last edited:
Getting the bikes in war easy....getting them out may be a little more challenging!! uploadfromtaptalk1399605166242.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back