Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
riding spots

hey fellas,this is were i go riding with a few mates when i go away,its up yorke penisular,its between price-pt clinton carvan park it goes for about 8ks-first part is just a big walking trail for about 4ks,then it turns in to hill climbs,nice tight trail riding up top of the hills,then sum mad mud patches between cliffs,also near the footy oval theres like a tracks all over the place would be awsome for mini bikes but gets scary when theres a few of you,the other trail you could get away with minis but would be 10x better with big bikes,it 120km to price but no cops,and as long as you not being a wanker near the pub which is right near everything youll have no probs,we just did our 3rd easter trip,had fckn ball,gona go further down and try and find sum new stuff,go down for a weekend u wont be dissapointed

riding spots in sa

this is anthor 1 for all the peole up north,jo gapper reserve,its got sum little cool tracks,its up in elizabeth east,hillbank way,and you can ride the old fire tracks or take your own path all the way down to craigmore,its illegal but theres not many places left in sa that are legal to ride anyway,once you get up the top you will have hardly any trouble because its totaly out of site,this is what we do when we dont go away,we just go for a ghetto strap

Bad News!

Pelican Point was officially fenced today for building. We got booted out with a few others. Damn that was a good track lol =(

really that sucks i was going to go there this week end to give my 138cc lifan a thrash before i swap it for the 140cc outlaw.

does anyone from adelaide know a bike shop called Scootin Round or something like that, i cant find its name,

its in Henley Beach or on Henley Beach RD

?? ?? ??

Cheers

mann you guys got way more place to ride around, we got like shit all and cops are starting to crack down on half of the spots :(

yeah thats crap..but it was gonna happen. Atleast i got to have one ride there lol!

Yeah what happened to scootaround? Its not in the phone book anymore either...

hey mate if you look down a bit on the riding spots page there will be a post i made about the waitpinga track (5mins from victa) ill get a link for you if you cant find it. :)

Excellent thread.

Gives me more tracks to look at.

Hey guys,

Pt Elliot Pits are now having a Motard/Pocket bike night, its every second tues night under lights,

motards / pockets bikes (no dirt bikes)

last one was last tues, so its not on this tues!

Latest posts

Back