The MR Community - Mental And General Health Support, resources and Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if any of yall wanna talk, i got email, happy to chat. Im confidential.

peace

6 month bump... on a sad note.

Ex girlfriend took the easy way out in the last couple of days.. left behind a four month old girl. May she rest In peace.

Lifes NEVER that hard to resort to the choices she choose. To bring a life into the world, yet take your own. I will NEVER understand but will ALLWAYS lend an shoulder or a hand.

Rest in peace Liz. xoxo Forever loved.

280120101662.jpg

More than likely won't get any comments. And I'm sorry if its not worthy because I have read this whole thread and some peoples stories are 10000 times worse than mine.

I'm going in on Friday 4/5/12 to get a skin cancer cut out of my bottom lip. I'm not going to tell my hole story, more I'd like to thank the people who have supported me so far and the people that will after the first op. I'm a stay at home dad of 2 kids cause no one will hire someone that needs time off, they would rather hire a casual. I totally understand how business people work but it is frustrating cause I still have to pay rent and feed my kids.

I'm not after sympathy and I'm not after hand outs, I pay my own way.

The people going to the qld ride day will see me(hopefully my mouth will be open by then) and what I'm going through.

Thank you to everyone that has asked and shown some interest.
Lesson learnt, use sunscreen.

I hope to meet alot more of you when I'm better.

Thank you for your support.

muchly appreciated.
Ben.

Last edited:
mate we are a community and as such support each other through everything.. that's what communities do... this is not only towards you but to any one who reads.. with all the people of various ages on here we have been through or have known someone who has gone through just about everything... so there is nothing you cant talk about or ask advise about... my self i have had a pretty crap run at life but i don't want sympathy or hand outs, i just want my experiences to help others out so they don't make the same mistakes i have made or to put life back into perspective...

i hope you all the best in your surgery mate... also what sort of work you do?

Hey berlina... Good luck for friday man...docs are tops these days.
Catchya at the ride day...Maybe with a bit of luck you'll be on the bike!

Tim_ I drive trucks but I'm willing to do anything. Thanks heaps for the support fellas, it means alot and I sincerely appreciate it. And yeah, I'll be at the ride day no matter what.

Yeah it will be good to meet some new people off here. Mite get a miniriders shirt for taking the pics of the day.:action-smiley-033:

At the hospital now, ready for the big op. I'll keep everyone informed on how it goes and if they're not to gruesome and mods let me I might post some pics later today.
Once again, thanks for everyones support.

Your not alone

Hi all, I have suffered on and off over the last 16 yrs withs chronic depression and heartbreaking anxiety(thru minor drug use causing severe paranoia) and to this day i take anti anxiety/depression medications and can struggle thru my darkest days wondering why i should live such a harsh life when i dont need to, but when i feel bad knowing what my friends and family would feel and how devastated they would be(if i hurt myself) i soon realise that breaking down in front of family or a doctor or councillor or even my psychiatrist and my bosses it is worth it as there is options for people suffering, my anxiety right now is hurting me due to trying to move on after a split up 3yrs ago(i was left for another bloke without explanation and my life fell to pieces). So 2 months ago i tried online dating to which my chronic worries grew wondering if i will get burnt again and will this girl be accepted by my family, things that shouldnt worry me to this extreme, but it did and i soon broke down again in a heap in my mums arms(im 34 yrs old haha), i lost 10 kilos in 3 days and had to have 2 weeks off work and my anxiety made me feel hopeless, worthless, useless, stupid and life was not worth it, so another mental health plan was drawn up again and off to the psychiatrists again(this was it i completely quit smoking weed and the other social drugs that i had hidden my depression and anxiety behind for 16 years), so doing rehab and dealing with a **** life while waiting for anti depression meds to kick in and waiting for my psychiatrist appointment to arrive i would have to be stronger than ever, i was hurting bad but my family and friends and work mates(bosses) had my back, slowly i became not so anxious and was doing good when 5 weeks later i relapsed with my anxiety, but having paperwork about my problems i re read it and did my relaxation techniques i had learnt and started writing how i felt each day in my diary which helped, slowly it dissapeared thru hard work and realisation that my life is worth the pain and trauma i go thru, i went to hospital the other weekend after crashing my mini motolite at the racetrack and dislocated my shoulder and aggravated my rotator cuff syndrome and tendanitis again, i was scared thinking i could relapse once again as i dont need much to set me off, i hear voices in my head to this day that just talks **** to me, not in a voice but more like a thought process but am hardened in a way and would never hurt myself even though i still hear my negative side sending thoughts to my good side, i write this with goosebumps and pins and needles running down my back, even have teary eyes but i have no secrets anymore as i had to spill my life of trauma to all who cared, and knowing this thread is here i had to tell my story and feel even more apart of the Miniriders family and i thank everyone on here who reads this for listening to my dribble, end result is your life is precious and if you feel alone the truth is you are NOT alone ever, please seek help thru doctors, councillors, even call kids help line or lifeline( i have) and talk to someone, mental health does not discriminate and attacks all size people of weakness or strength weight or height and gender, please anyone feel free to PM for advice or just a yarn about your life, im here and i care for my family(all at miniriders as well) having mental health life experience i can understand and listen, thanks guys and girls and be strong life is worth every bit of it.
Cheers Mick (rotn50):clap: i can be contacted on 0404124391 if anyone ever wants to talk anytime

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back