THE NEW 155Z CAN GET F@&ked 4 motors down!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be wary i dont care who thinks it's possible but no horizontal engine in the world will handle 20+ horse power riding motocross

dreama's

I beg to differ ;)

Theres Honda Nice engines out there that are easily pushing that with no problems , klx engines with the right gear in the bottom end withstanding that long

even 124 dohc hondas would be nearly up there in numbers , and with the right clutch can handle that to .

TB option is the cheapest.

did you check your valve to piston clearance when fitting the V2

also i just noticed dhz have a new piston available for the z155/z160ho i wonder if these are the factory one and i wonder if these have a bigger valve relieve 60mm Piston Kit, 13mm Piston Pin, 155Z/z160HO - DHZ Mini Moto

yeah valve hits the stock 155z piston with the v2 head but i ran it like that for round 5 of rusty and ran like a champ just had a little tick not at all am i saying do it but yeah :)

why dont u calm down when u get a new bike and it ****s up in a few hours this guy is pissed of for a reason

thanks bud :) i tryed keep it cool but soon as it got to motor 4 in as many weeks i was a little over it but all sorted now!!!! dam u IRK

with s35 cam i would be cautious .. and get a TB 60mm piston just to be sure . much better piston

with any V2/ taky cam i would be cautious, they all run over 7mm lift and the V2 has +2mm on diameter of the valves

plasticine or some sort of putty/bluetack on top of the piston and bolt it all together (including setting valve clearances) and do 2 full turns on the magneto then remove the head and see where the valves runs.

you dont need much of it on the piston either, just in and around both the intake and exhaust valve reliefs

thats how I did it. I was not sure if there was some other way. Ill run it standard for a while.get a de-comp sorted then try the v2 again.

How do i delete this post can someone plz do it!!! :)

THE NEW 155Z is a joke! i got a new lxr and since 15mins after the 1st ride motor after motor has just keept cracking the case, and b4 use all say it :) i know how to start a bike :). its got a td head with built in d-comp and high lift cam and one motor after another they crack. the bike is not even 2 months old and has not been able to get thru one race meet im so over this its not even funny!!! what motor has a solid case thats no going to fall apart after an hour use??????? are the new 175s the same bottom end??? HELP ME PLZ!!!!:cursing:
plz delete???

Latest posts

Back