Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I live in Melbourne.. Stick is just a loser just ignore him :)

none of use have bought bikes of them so u dont know. i have bought 3 bikes off them and most my mates have bikes from there ive got a bse 125 the same as benoxs that i purchased from there over 2 years ago still goes strong i recently bought a that 110cc pitty from there it goes that well my mate bought one 3 days later just saying every bike ive bought fom there has been alright. i recently done bearings in my 125 that and my clutch cable are the only things that have broken on it and like i said its 2 years old. and i have actually bought bikes fom there.

I dont have a 125 for a start, and could you show me a picture mate? :cool:

youre old twin spar people on here will know ask hillz if u really need a pic i will.

none of use have bought bikes of them so u dont know. i have bought 3 bikes off them and most my mates have bikes from there ive got a bse 125 the same as benoxs that i purchased from there over 2 years ago still goes strong i recently bought a that 110cc pitty from there it goes that well my mate bought one 3 days later just saying every bike ive bought fom there has been alright. i recently done bearings in my 125 that and my clutch cable are the only things that have broken on it and like i said its 2 years old. and i have actually bought bikes fom there.

its simple..you dont ride hard enough.

my bikes would take more abuse than the average pitbike i stunt the shit outta me 110 and my 125s 4 dirt ill post sum vids if ya wont but its all old shit none recent.

Mate those bikes are shit bikes all every1 ever gets is problems with them BMA just get 1 of ebay alot better then them dogeys... i had one from there it was good my mate had the same bike all it ever did is break down my other mate bought a bike from there and it is in the bin now i think it broke the first day face it mate THREE AMIGOS they are shit..

I HAVE bought a bike off them, a 49cc pocket rocket.

Lets just say you should burn your money if you have to spend it there.

fark this thread is good stuff!
i just read it an all i got to say is i really feel sorry for them young kids out there that save there pocket money an convince there mums an dads to get them a bike an then a few hours later its not runnin
i would really like to hear from them in this thread again but i dont think they will there dodgy an now there cowards one or two people at the start said there dodgy an then he ran to honesty ian to cry an get a hug and hasnt been back again

and now for my final words
YOU RIP OFF KIDS, DO YOU HAVE NO HEART? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
AND IF YOU MR PANCHO SPEEDY AN HAMBERTO READ THIS REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH

LMAO the widowmaker no shit as soon as a some ones husband rides it he dies turning the wife to a widow

they have a new bike coming out called the childlessmothermaker

BAHAHAHAHAHA

they know about this thread sidney one of them posted on the first page

Yeah but they don't know it's been updated.

Heres the email I sent to them.

I see you guys have a good reputation. Is what I'm reading in this like true?

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/1463-three-amigos-adelaide.html

cheers

In this world there seems to be plenty of people who have nothing better to do, that’s why I stopped bothering to reply to all of these forums. It’s a waste of time. I’m in China now designing better bikes and atv’s for my customers. Something that seems to be more important then these kangaroo courts. If you notice a lot of the links on there are for bikes almost identical to ours! Also bear in mind last year we sold 3800 motorized products from our shop, so if you consider 1% of people are unhappy for no good reason then you end up with around 40 people a year bagging your business. Let me give you an example. A customer bought an atv from my store, he adjusted the rear axle incorrectly causing the chain to come of and damage the chain cover. We replaced the part free of charge and fitted and adjusted the chain correctly. We showed the atv working correctly at our shop, he is still taking me to court??? This is when I wonder what people want? This is a $270 bike that he damaged through lack of mechanical skill and we fixed for free, instead of saying thanks he sue’s me? How can I win?

I am waiting to reply to another email that I just replyed to this guy. Watch this space.

Does anyone around here live near this place?

I bought Pro Tapers from there for $130 (yes I'm an idiot) and when I emailed them they said they sell them for $79. I want someone to check the real price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back