Tomy's CRF50 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know how the Fox float stacks up to the elka (even though it was to heavy spring for your weight). ;)

ive rode both elka and fox shock and for racing the fox out preforms the elka by far you get alot better drive threw corners anf for fmx it was unbelieveable never bottomed out ones never broke a rim or hub when i ran the fox , but i blew the elka up got pics if yas want to see

ive rode both elka and fox shock and for racing the fox out preforms the elka by far you get alot better drive threw corners anf for fmx it was unbelieveable never bottomed out ones never broke a rim or hub when i ran the fox , but i blew the elka up got pics if yas want to see

Chuck them up mate for future reference.

Nice brake pedal tommy ; ) haha.

Im jelous of that Yoshi, things amazing.

I run an elka, and love it. But fox is also top notch. Cant go wrong with either i reckon. (ive used both)

Nice brake pedal tommy ; ) haha.

Im jelous of that Yoshi, things amazing.

I run an elka, and love it. But fox is also top notch. Cant go wrong with either i reckon. (ive used both)

Sure is, Badass Pedal hey :) So Stoked with it!

Haha I think Im in love with the Exhaust System! Havent kicked it over yet though...

Just about to head off to the shed to get the Rear Foot Pedal on and a few other things.

Getting it Prepped to get back Riding this Weekend :D

YEAH SO HAPPY!

I recieved the Elka today sooooooo happy. (thanks goes to Tomy) :p

Cant wait to finish my build and go for a ride, its going to be sick especially now that i have the Elka. :)

Thanks Man

I recieved the Elka today sooooooo happy. (thanks goes to Tomy) :p

Cant wait to finish my build and go for a ride, its going to be sick especially now that i have the Elka. :)

Thanks Man

Great to hear your Happy with it!

Enjoy mate ;)

photos altogether tommy let see em

SOON mate! :) Should have some Pics of it all together Tomorrow!

Got a few little things done today...

- Polished Rear Drum Brake Hub thing
- Rear Foot Pedal sorted and working sweet
- Fixed up a cut Killswitch
- New Oil and Spark plug
- Cleaned up Flywheel and Ignition Cover
- Checked up on Cam Timing

ALL I have to do now is check the Valve Clearances, put the Chain back on, clean Air Filter, Fresh Fuel and Im ready to go :D But without Front Brakes as I still need to get a Screw and get them bled and working properly...

Riding it Tomorrow! Cant Wait to get back on it with the Few New Bits!

how come you decide to get rid of hand brake set up?

Well my Rear Hand Brake set-up was just a Fabbed up Job with a Tab welded onto the the Hub thing near the Brake Arm...

I just couldnt get mine working well, tried a few things but nothing seemed to helped so I took it off and now going to run a Foot Pedal instead and it works HEAPS Better already! The Brakes actually lock up now haha :) Plus I like the cleaner look instead of having 2 levers on the Handlebars...

Ive still got everything for Hand Rear Brake as I have 2 Brake Hub things...one thats Polished on my Bike now, and the other one with a Welded Tab on it so I could always switch back if I wanted to pretty easy...unless I decided to Sell the Hand Set-up...

ah ha ha yeah stop riding into the water at barnsley and stay on the track !

do I hear a whisper you are looking at another build ???

ah ha ha yeah stop riding into the water at barnsley and stay on the track !

do I hear a whisper you are looking at another build ???

Haha I know...those bloody water puddles I tell ya!

Hmm...did you hear that on the Grape Vine? :listen: If so...you might of heard right!

hay tomy what do you think of the Yoshimura RS-2 Exhaust. performance wise whats it like where do you think its strong points are bottom end, mid range or top end etc etc and how loud is it?

hay tomy what do you think of the Yoshimura RS-2 Exhaust. performance wise whats it like where do you think its strong points are bottom end, mid range or top end etc etc and how loud is it?

I LOVE IT!

I think Performance wise its strongest points are from Mid to Top End...probably not the Best Pipe for Down Low but I really like it!

Loud wise...they are pretty quiet with the Baffle in it but once you take it out they make a good bark :D

Hope that helps?

Latest posts

Back