trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont have much funds at all my big bike was stolen last week and i need a new shock ( fox float apparently unbreakable are not ) but ill try my hardest if not ill come watch

I have made contact with theBIG4 caravan park at Mannering Park. It is located 15 km's from the track and is only really 2 turns away on decent rd's.

Lake Macquarie Central Coast Accommodation - BIG4 Lake Macquarie Monterey Tourist Park

There is a variety of accommodation available. Ranging from Villas with spas to powered camping sites.

Villas would probably work about about $40 - $45 per person per night.

There are a range of cabins etc in between at varying prices.

Powered sites are $30 per site based on 2 people with each extra person costing $10.00.

It would be great if the Majority of us could stay at the same place. I think we will get into more trouble but at the end of the day it is to be expected.

With the park above they still have quite a lot of accommodation available for the 1st and 2nd. I will be booking some accommodation this weekend unless there is a consensus to stay elsewhere.

Logic

So looks like LQ, Sam93, rhysieboyy, sean01, woggy, woggys boyfriend and myself will all be staying at this joint so far. everyone else get on it so we can have massive piss off together after! me and woggy are gonna have a drink off and im gonna drown him like a baby in his own vomit when I win :D

hey rach i hope your planning all thuis drinking for saturday night in would like to see you in bed by 7 friday night ready for a big day of racing on saturday

dont have much funds at all my big bike was stolen last week and i need a new shock ( fox float apparently unbreakable are not ) but ill try my hardest if not ill come watch

Ahh ****house! You got your Fresh BigBike stolen? Farout... :( Insured?

Ive got an Ishock you can have a lend of if needed no worries!

Just letting everyone know i'll have MR shirts for sale on the day, maybe the last ones ever?

Bring some extra cash and support the site and guys that forked out money to make these shirts happen!

Just letting everyone know i'll have MR shirts for sale on the day, maybe the last ones ever?

Bring some extra cash and support the site and guys that forked out money to make these shirts happen!

If I've never raced before am I best to go 12in or china class cheers

just pick one, if ya never raced before 1 class will do ya for the day.

If I've never raced before am I best to go 12in or china class cheers

Hi Sam. I am in the same boat.

Just go in my races and you will at least beat me.

I will probably do both but am also seeking advice on this.

Logic.

yer first time racing i would only do one class to see what your capable of but if your confident do 2

Get your entries in just over a week til they close

both 12 inch and china are a very mixed bag when it comes to riders abilitiy you will probably find the last place riders might get lapped in both classes but there is always a few races within a race

last week to get ur entries in for gwando get them in or no racing

It wouldnt suprise me if it was the only one , he busts his gut to put them on & people dont show.

it will all be in the riders hands to if we go ahead in nsw,qld are screaming for racing and i have tracks available so we will see how keen the riders are.i have the series in place for nsw just have to see wat is going on

Latest posts

Back