Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a sikk spot is just off cockburn road in coogee..
out the back of coogee primary skool there is bulk trails and jumps .. it used to be the old coastals mx track ... there is a group of table tops called 3 sisters .. me n ma m8s built up 1 of em with an 8 ft takeoff which is practically vert .. tonnes of height and about 3m gap ..
not too much truble witth cops or rangers ..
heaps and heaps of land ... u can ride round lake coogee n shit ... theres a concrete pad if u wanna burn some rubber lol
crazee spot ey

hey im new and i wanted 2 no if there is any gd spots 2 go riding with a 140cc pitbike around 30mins 2 and hour away from stirling

does anyone know if you can ride at the westernminix track during the week? and does it still exist?

Use google earth to find good spots in your area. Most of the known spots in the metro area have pretty much been listed. Drive out into the country.

Has anybody been to villers street/Hamilton street? I was looking on google earth and spotted this little track at one side of the road and bush on the other which look to have been ridden. I will probably check it out this weekend unless I head up to mundairing. But check it out on google earth. Just thinking its probably private property.

sweet KLX138.

You know how id go about obtaining a key? speak to the guys at scoota-moto joondalup?

Hi there
I was just wundering if anyone knows of any places to ride in or around bunbury and collie?
thanks guys

anybody feel like hiting up guildford bmx track, the burms and corners are sandy now not solid clay and the jumps are in sik condition atm, was thinking of organising a few mini riders to out there this weekend comin

Up here in cundy, theres a bike park goin up, should be completed if them f***in greenies keep there mouths shut, if it dos pass tho there gunna start building immidatily and should b finished by June - July, will consist of a beginnner, medium and expert Motocross tracks, Peewee50 track for th lil blokes and a quad track, also paintball area, camping for both familys and rowdy party hards, bbq areas, shop i think, and its all only about hr nd a half from perth (mundaring and way). about 10kms out of town. nothing for 50s of yet, but i work with one of the guys and im gunna suggest it, other whise its still worth a good look when its done.

chill
Ding

Up here in cundy, theres a bike park goin up, should be completed if them f***in greenies keep there mouths shut, if it dos pass tho there gunna start building immidatily and should b finished by June - July, will consist of a beginnner, medium and expert Motocross tracks, Peewee50 track for th lil blokes and a quad track, also paintball area, camping for both familys and rowdy party hards, bbq areas, shop i think, and its all only about hr nd a half from perth (mundaring and way). about 10kms out of town. nothing for 50s of yet, but i work with one of the guys and im gunna suggest it, other whise its still worth a good look when its done.

chill
Ding

cheers for the info mate , keep us posted on how it go's reckon i know a few guys that would be up for that

tracks

there are great tracks in mundaring as said by hillz also along john forrest national park huge widopen tracks.
i would like to know a bit more about the track at guildford or any around the hills midland area cheers

guildford bmx jumps are pretty sik, i go there every friday arvo if anybody wonts to come down for a ride, rangers or cops dont boher you and there easy jumps to trick off

hey i live near those tracks and drive past them often but never relised that motos could go on, you wouldnt hjave any pics??
cheers:)

finally heard sum news about it ^
the greenies have gotten over it and let the guys build the track!
hopefuly the boys start building up the tracks asap coz w.a needs more mx tracks!!

met the dude that owns the cunderdin place and he said that the trcks have been all been layed out and they should be finished in roughly a month

Any1 been to the old MX track in Port Kennedy lately?
Still there?
I had a look on google earth and it looks pretty sweet but the way perth is expanding its probably all houses now.
If its still there wheres the best place to park a ute nearby or can u just drive right into where the track is?

cheers mike

Near Perry Lakes in Floreat is Challenge Stadium, on one side they are building another stadium or somthing, and on the other side, near Mount Claremont is a huge big area with:
Hardpack
Jumps
Medium Ground
Loamy Sand
Whoops
Circuits
Flat (Roosting Areas :D )
Hill Climbs

Its all there, Its On Stephenson Road, Near Challenge Stadium as I stated.

People around that area don't care at the slightest, one even waved at me.

Have Fun :)

Hey guys, I was wondering if any1 knew if their were any "minibike races" events or clubs in Perth, or any good mx tracks that any1 can rock up to and use...

any feedback would be greatly appreciated =]

Cheers

Latest posts

Back